1,056 results
All reviewsfree bottle of winefront deskgreat hotelwhole foodswine countrywine tastingconvenient locationcookieseasy accesswould highly recommend this hoteloff the highwayfire pitbeds were comfortableminute drivethird floordefinitely stay here againfitness center
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Comfy beds, great air temperature control, large clean room and bathroom, nice refrigerator and microwave, excellent front desk service and delicious breakfast, great hotel location, free parking, just an overall winner for our 3-day stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonNapaManagement, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review. We're so happy you enjoyed your stay while visiting Napa. We value all of our guests and always do our best to ensure that you will enjoy your visit. We look forward to having you return should you find yourself in the area!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

It is a small hotel that has 3 floors of guest rooms. The staff is friendly. I think this hotel is a little too pricey. My other friend did not stay there because of the price. My only complaint is they have only one elevator and during my stay, it was out of order for about half a day so I had do use the stair to my room on the 3rd floor.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonNapaManagement, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest; We are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Easy access to Sonoma and Napa. Very nice amenities(fire pit, game room, nice sitting areas) Clean room and professional staff. Unfortunately, did not get to experience the restaurant and bar as they were closed two of the three nights we were there

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonNapaManagement, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're sorry our restaurant was closed during your stay. We are happy to hear that our front desk staff was able to assist you. We hope to see you the next time you are in Napa!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I booked this Hotel online as a Hilton Honours member. We received two free bottles of water and free wifi. I should have read the reviews online in more detail as now I see there may have been a way to get a free bottle of wine which we didn't receive.

We arrived in the morning long before check-in as we were taking a wine tour that was picking us up from the hotel. We asked to leave our bags with the hotel as we didn't want to take them out of the car after our wine tour. The staff were very friendly and said they would hold the bags then take them up to the room once a room was available.

We arrived back at the hotel around 5pm to find our room smelled unbearably strong of bleach. This tells me someone from the hotel dropped our bags off in the room and didn't think anything of the smell. I suspect what happened was they had just cleaned the room and rather than leave the door open to let it air out for a while had dropped our bags and shut the door.

We ended up going back down to the lobby to request a new room but this wasn't ideal after a day of wine tours. The staff member found us a new room quickly and without any push-back but he didn't react to the explanation of the room smelling strongly of bleach which made me think this happens on a regular basis.

When we were leaving in the morning we walked by a room that was in the process of being cleaned and we could smell an incredibly strong bleach from the hallway. I don't know what is used at this hotel to clean the rooms but I've never smelt such a strong smell at any other hotel. I would suggest reviewing what you're using to clean the rooms to perhaps find something that doesn't smell as strong and/or implement some policies to ensure the room doesn't smell like that when guests arrive.

The hotel lobby and the room itself was very nice. Despite my long rant about the bleach I still give this hotel four stars and it would be five without the bleach smell. I thought the issue was rectified once I brought it to their attention but it seems like an issue that shouldn't have arisen to start with and should have been caught by the person dropping our bags off.

1  Thank Adam9999999999999

Thank you so much for your detailed review of our hotel. We apologize that we did not meet the standards that you expected of your stay. We hope that you will consider giving us another try the next time you are in Napa Valley.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Hilton garden inn was super clean, had friendly staff and was in a great location for our stay in Napa. we used the hot tub and pool every night and the first day it got cold out they had the heater in the pool on which made for a great swim at night. Thy knew it was our ten year anniversary so we were greeted with a card and bottle of wine in our room. At check out we were asked if we enjoyed our anniversary! Great touch.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonNapaManagement, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you very much for your lovely review of your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us while celebrating your anniversary; we value guests like you and always do our best to ensure that you enjoy your visit. We look forward to having you return when you find yourself in the area again.

Warmest Regards,