“Great food, Good value”
Review of Jade Garden

Jade Garden
Ranked #207 of 317 Restaurants in Napa
Reviewed 18 March 2016

We live in Napa, and were having trouble finding a good Chinese place. Then we found Jade Garden (formerly Mini Garden) on California, and fortune smiled on us! DEEE-licious! We've been really impressed how fresh the food is, and I swear they make their own plum sauce and sweet honey/siracha sauce, because they taste better than I've ever had. The prices are decent, and you get good helpings for your dollar. We always get the food to go, and the staff is super helpful and pleasant. We'd highly recommend Jade Garden!

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 23 December 2015

With the change of ownership we have noticed that our favorite Chinese restaurant in Napa has gone bland. The service was very slow and the food just OK. It is a shame that the new owners have made just drastic changes.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 15 November 2015

Large selection of food on the menu. I had chicken with curry, which was described as being spicy. I did not find it spicy, but it was good. $12.00 dinner that was good with plenty of food. It was a mid week dinner, so the place was not busy but there was plenty of tables. I guess there was a different Chinese restaurant here before.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 4 November 2014

I live in Napa. I've tried several other Chinese places, always looking for better. I've lived in New York, San Francisco. I want great Chinese. Mini Garden is quick, scrumptious, inexpensive and the place we get our Chinese in Napa. Everything we've tried, we've ordered again. Enjoy!

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 30 September 2014

I've been here twice. Although the food tasted fine, it was too greasy for me. Once I felt nauseous most of the night after eating chicken chow fun. I wouldn't recommend this place. And the parking is AWFUL!

Date of visit: May 2014