“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Incredible breakfast, homemade bread and the freshest fruit salad ever! Staff was wonderful. Don't miss this place, definitely worth the trip!

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Our group went on our last day in Napa before heading out to wineries! We had heard "ABC" out of many locals' mouths but didn't realize what the ABC stood for until we sat, read the menu and deduced that we had landed at the Alexis Baking Company, after hearing countless uber drivers rave about it!

I was in an a usual eyes-bigger-than my stomach mood, and ordered cream of wheat, granola, and lemony ricotta pancakes.... I hate to waste, please forgive me!

Everything tasted like home cooking! The servers were friendly and the overall vibe was inviting, warm and there were families of all types eating breakfast.

Somehow I got sidetracked just now because I need to return to what I ordered: the Lemony Ricotta pancakes, they were absolutely scrum-dilly-umptious!!! Hands down, the best pancakes I've ever eaten. They were rich, light and fluffy all at the same time, just like good cakes should be!!!

If in Napa, head to ABC! They had such variety that there's a taste for every palate!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Ok this place was so much fun that we ended up going there two days in a row.

It's a casual coffee shop - bakery - diner rolled into one. You order and pay upfront and your food is brought to you. It can get a bit chaotic in there but we easily found a table both times. The coffee drinks are all spectacular and huge, the pastries fresh, and the Mexican breakfast sandwich out of this world.

Highly recommend, especially if you're in the mood for something tasty yet no-fuss.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice breakfast in the fall prior to the Valley parade of high school bands. Great waitstaff and lovely menu. Enjoyed the food. Need to invest in infrastructure of the restrooms to make them consistent with the other aspects of what would be a more charming destination.

1  Thank jnwill01
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We went here's first breakfast and we're pleasantly surprised. Everything was homemade no box or Bottle crap. The lemon ricotta pancakes were delicious. The Mexican scramble was also good. The coffee was decent and so was the selection of pastries.