Free cancellation until 28/07
US$314
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$299
US$255
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$315/night.

US$162
US$144
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$140
US$323
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$283
US$240
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$227
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

White House(Napa)
US$379
US$368
Travelocity
All reviewsother guestswine tastingdowntown napagreat hostswithin walking distanceb bscrackersevery eveningeach morningfresh fruitopened the doorspent nightsfirst morninglocation was perfectbreakfast was deliciouswinerieschurchill
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel describes itself as lively with guests meeting in the bar. On a holiday weekend the bar was closed. When I arrived the manager (owner?) gave me a list of rules and things I needed to do. It did not feel very welcoming.
I saw that breakfast was from 8.30 to 9.30. Really?!?! I asked for an early breakfast but was told no. So, if you’re a business traveler, this place is NOT for you.
The room we stayed in was tiny. You couldn’t swing cat in there. The wash basin was in the room, rather than the bathroom because there isn’t enough room to put a basin in the bathroom.
The only time I saw the manager, or any other member of staff come to that, was on arrival.
On the plus side, it is a short walk to the town. However, I wouldn’t stay here again.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Our group arrived on Friday, May 18th, 1st impression was just that, wasn’t the last impression. This place has a lot of potential from the huge outside patio to the lower living room space. Outside there wasn’t any lights on outside, only 1 table with chairs. No hospitality hour like most B&B’s. The lower living room space had lamps that didn’t have good lightening, suffice it so say we made to with what little was offered. We stayed in the Count Bonzi room, the volume on the tv had only one setting, the water from the sink and shower ICE cold didn’t warm up at all for the 3 days we were there. If it did warm up it was hot enough to burn the skin off. We were told we had to be at breakfast between 8:30 preferably by 9. The food was just ok, no other options were offered and we had a friend who has food allergies!!! I think it takes a true people person to run a B&B. You get people from all walks of life, from all over the world who spend money for a great experience. Instead it was rules based on accommodating the owners not the paying customer.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the stay.. Its a historical inn with lots of character.. .. John was very helpful and insightful.... Would definitely go back to this place. Its about 30 minutes to the wineries in napa. Would suggest Taking the silverrado trail up to the wineries and the parallel road back..

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

This place is really something special. The old house is very charming with its history and atmosphere and the friendly owners make you feel really welcome. The breakfast is delicious and the location is great, only a couple of minutes walk from downtown Napa with restaurants and shops.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

My wife and I just stayed at The Cedar Gables and loved it. We were in the Gables Suite and the bed was perfect for our first night away leaving the kids at home with grandma. Our room was very quiet making for a great night's sleep. The breakfast was a highlight with the owner cooking a hot potato pancake with bacon inside and served with apple sauce and sour cream on the side. Food was delicious but the coffee was fantastic. I asked the owner what kind it was and he told me it was a special blend of his with four different coffees mixed together. After my third cup I had enough but craved just one more. The owner knew I liked it and upon leaving he came out with a ziplock bag of his special blend to take home. We enjoyed staying the Cedar Gables and would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple