“Great cupcakes even better ice cream!”
Review of Sprinkles Cupcakes

Sprinkles Cupcakes
Ranked #5 of 16 Bakeries in Newport Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I really like Sprinkles cupcakes but I love their ice cream. Each flavor I sampled was better than the next. I ordered the cupcake sundae which I don't recommend. They cut the cupcake in 1/2 and place the bottom of the cupcake in the bottom of the cup, top it with ice cream and place the cupcake top atop the ice cream. The bottom portion of the cupcake is almost inedible because it gets too soggy. I would suggest ordering the ice cream and cupcake separately.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Again a really tasty albeit overhyped place to grab a sugary treat. Lots of selection and the lady was kind enough to take her time and go through the options with us. Recommend the oatmeal cornflake cookie.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Cupcakes were so delicious! Everyone loved them! I ordered an assortment. The red velvet flavor went first! I should have ordered more of that!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We stopped here for a quick treat after dinner. Our group tried the lemon cupcake and the "off the menu" which was a chocolate peanut butter cupcake with chocolate chips...both were excellent! The cupcake was moist and frosting to cupcake ratio was perfect! There is a nice patio area outside of the store with seating as there is no seating inside the business. Right next door there is Sprinkles ice cream if that's more your style.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I stopped by to get a cupcake and asked which flavors were available today. Unfortunately my favorite flavor carrot cake was not available today. The server gave me a list of other fresh options available for the day. I chose the banana flavor. These cupcakes they serve fresh daily are too rich to eat often but are a great occasional treat. They are a very organized staff and my order was shortly packaged in a to go container and ready to take home.