“Uni Uni Uni”

Fuji Yama
Ranked #263 of 538 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

It's been a while since I've dared to try Uni and oh my gosh this place serves the freshest I've ever had. I'm hooked. This is my new go to place. Freshest fish, great special dishes, very unique options. Try it!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place. Had a decent wait even though there were 10-15 empty seats. The food was great and I highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

If you're in the mood for unique sushi , sashimi and rolls you should try this place. Really fresh fish, attentive service and good price. Try the Jason roll yum!!!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 12 December 2015

This is the go to restaurant for Japanese food when my family goes to Orange County. Their three choice lunch combo is the best! Nice sushi, delicious salmon, flavorful Tokyo beef, etc... If one of my family members go to OC, we bring back three plates to go to share with the rest of the family in Arcadia, CA. I really wished I lived closer to this place. I would eat here every week. This is my family's favorite place for Japanese and we do not even live in OC. We found out about this place asking on of the locals for a recommendation for lunch. I just wish they would open one in my town.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 30 September 2015

We go regularly and sit at the bar, the sushi is extremely fresh and includes hard to find items such as live uni, bluefin, toro, tai snapper and many many more. Fair prices and great fish. Service can be a bit slow as easy is made to order so I won't detract from the overall rating.

Date of visit: September 2015