“Fun and Good!”

Blue C Sushi
Ranked #157 of 536 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Entire family went here for dinner and everyone had a great time, even those who don't like sushi, which includes myself.

There are several non-seafood options for those who are concerned. I ordered the chicken Katsu and it was awesome!

For the rest of the table, they stacked over 40 plates of sushi when all was said and done. They all said the quality was legit.

It was fun to just sit down and start picking plates. No long waits for food.

Bottom line: fun place for families and friends!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

My husband and I enjoyed a quick lunch here before catching a movie next door. It was a fun experience. The sushi was fresh and flavorful. You can order cotton candy from the menu, and it is a little cloud of freshly spun sugary heaven!

Reviewed 3 April 2016

I saw it wanted to stop in check out the menu and ended up ordering a roll. Though it is a bit pricey, but I can stand by the fact that they use very fresh ingredients, so the price actually makes sense.

I got the Spider Roll to go. Everything about the roll was very fresh.

I will have to stop in to eat during Happy Hour one of these days.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Blue C Sushi is situated on the second floor beside the movie theater in Fashion Island, Newport Beach. A great place to eat sushi especially during Happy Hour. All items on the conveyor belt is $3 between 3-6 pm. You can also order fresh sushi through your server or the sushi chefs. There's a large TV by the bar and a Jumbotron for entertainment playing Tokyo scenes in a large, bright and clean setting! What a great way for me to try a variety of sushi! I usually order a bento box at Japanese sushi places. Tried and loved the Philly Roll, Snow Crab California and Shrimp Tempura Roll! Also ordered Chicken Katsu and Mochi green tea and chocolate ice cream from the kitchen! The Chicken Katsu was a bit dry for me, but my boyfriend thought it was great! We both loved the Mochi ice cream! Yum! Easy to keep up with how much you have to pay by the color of the plates. Btw, check out the bathrooms! Everything made sense why the restaurant was named Blue C Sushi!

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Our server made our experience! She was quick, funny and very accommodating. Our sushi was what you would expect from a conveyer belt type of place! It was fresh, clean and fulfilling!