“Lousy GREEEEZZZZZEEEEE Food!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino

Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nice
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Nice
Clearlake Oaks, CA
“Lousy GREEEEZZZZZEEEEE Food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

11/6/2011
Our small group of us (3) ate in the Restaurant last night. It wasn't very good.. Two of us ordered off the "two dinners for $20" and I just had the "fish & chips" off the menu. My fish & Chips were just greeezzzzeee and cold! AWFUL!
The New York steak was over cooked (ordered medium) and it came out cold along with the veggies, also cold. The fish dinner was warm and greeezzzzzzzzzeeeeeee (greasy). Service is really never good, Never enough wait staff. Minimum wait for your server is at best 10-20 minutes to get your ofder. Then about 20-30 minutes to get your food.. and you just pray it isn't cold!
We are locals here. We have patronized this restaurant a number of times, hoping each time it will get better?? Not the case.. New management maybe??
Good Luck...

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank rippyboy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Winter Springs, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2011

We were afraid to stay here based on the reviews but we were looking for a place on the cheap in that area one night on our tour of CA. We decided to go there and physically check it out first instead of making reservations ahead. It was a Tuesday night so likely it was less noisy than on a weekend night. Side note: The casino was typically smoky and the bar was nice but with limited fare so we ventured out to eat. However, the hotel room itself was newly renovated. It was clean, well decorated, well equipped with all amenities and very comfortable. No complaints here!

Room Tip: I'd recommend staying in a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank BStar69
Yuba City, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2010

This weekend, I stayed at the Robinson Rancheria Hotel for the first and last time. You can hear e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g in the room next to you. I called twice to the front desk to get some help with my incredibly loud neighbors. The clerk said, "I can send a guard up to talk to them, but we're having a party here, and it's probably just going to continue. I can't just kick them out."

• Stayed December 2010, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LouiseR62

Travellers are raving about these Nice hotels

hols200901
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2009

What's not to like? Bar staff - excellent! Other staff - courteous, room - excellent, facilities - excellent. Of course you can hear what's going on in the next room, but tell me what other hotel you can't! Paid a lot more in a lot grottier places on the same trip, was hoping to find another RR the day after - not so lucky!

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank hols200901
San Jose
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2009

My stay was utterly horrible.

The Hotel Manager was completely rude.. She was a heavy set lady that treated me as if my only purpose in life was to pay and go.

During my star there were young people running in the hallways partying hard, stating that it was their casino, and I should stay out of their way or else. A hispanic or native man that I found out later was of high importance in the casinos establishment, offered my sister money to sleep with him and his party for a birthday present. I found out later he was a tribal official by talking with another man whom was the general manager partying with him. A lady had struck the official in the face later, for good reason in my opinion.

I have never seen a place where the business owner utilizes his own resources to satisfy his own vices. It seems to me this place is a cesspool for a group of local owners to abuse their authority, and use thier customers for potential encounters.

When I went back to my room, this same group was located on the same floor with their door open. They were partying like rock stars and it was a pretty obscen scenario. If you want to attend an orgy for obese and underrage drinkers, attend this place. I had to explain many premature situations to my children with all of the esposure they endured by this stay. Indian Casinos are disgusting.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
3 Thank tiburon9
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nice
11.2 km away
Lake Point Lodge ClearLake Oaks
#1 of 1 in Clearlake Oaks
4.6 km away
WorldMark Clear Lake

Been to Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!