See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

We were coming in from Sacramento for a trip with friends, we decided to go up to see the Redwoods and didn’t realize how far they really were. We drove until we couldn’t drive anymore and found this gem! Staff was outstanding, from front desk, casino, restaurant and security they were all very professional and friendly! Food was good and the rooms were very clean and roomy! Would stay here again! Had a ball, great first night of our California Trip, couldn’t have asked for better!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed one night on a Saturday with family. Room was clean and comfy. Staff was nice and helpful. The whole place was booked, but it didn't feel overcrowded. Great band played and we had a great time dancing. Only down side was a cocktail waitress spilled an entire beer on my husband's tennis shoes and didn't even apologize. He joked with her and asked if he'd get a free drink out if it and she flatly said no and still didn't apologize. Wish I would have got her name. The rest of the staff was great. Ate a huge $5 breakfast in the restaurant the next morning that was really yummy. We will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We had breakfast at the casino as we were passing through, very good food and lots of it. I'm a big eater and I couldn't eat it all. My wife had a Mexican plate breakfast, she said was very good. I had the Chicken fried steak, very good, the hash browns were exceptional. I might add that the casino also has a gas station, cheapest gas anywhere in No. Ca.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018

This resort/casino is not in a highly populated area, but has most everything you'll need. The property is clean, rooms are adequate, and the casino is nice. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Sign up for the player's card, as new members get a few nice perks.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I stayed in this hotel when it first opened and it was nice. I went recently because I won a free night at the Lake County Fair. The first thing I noticed was the perfume scent in the elevator. We went in the room and opened the windows to air out the perfume smell. We came back after dinner and the smell was just too much for us. We checked out that evening. Since it was a free night the cost was zero. If I had paid for the room I would have asked for a refund. I am chemically sensitive but my husband also could not stand the scented room. They use they little kerig cups for coffee not very good, way too strong need to water it down. The room was clean and tv worked. I don't like to write bad reviews but using scented products in hotels sets up a barrier for chemically sensitive people who are in fact disabled. I might add that their restaurant has good specials but I avoid walking throught the casino as it is full of tobacco smoke.

Date of stay: November 2016