“Dinner for Family and House Guests”

Kaza Maza Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #11 of 94 Restaurants in Norco
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 10 December 2015

The restaurant is is fairly new. The middle eastern food is great, especially the humus. The chicken and beef dishes are good and the service is also very good. We will be eating there again!

1  Thank Kelly M

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Very friendly welcome!. Tasty Lebanese food. Large portions had to take away the left overs. Service was good and the place was clean.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

The restaurant is very clean and the food was excellent! This was authentic Lebanese food with such good flavors. The garlic paste was wonderful. There was only one server, but he was very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Ordered some take out via an online service of which it gave me a 30 minute lead time to pick up. I arrived to see a fairly empty dining room with 2 waitresses covering about 5 tables and a family of 4 waiting to be seated. After standing at the front for roughly 10 minutes I was asked if I could be helped and told them it I was picking up an order. Family was seated and I waited another 10 minutes before my food was brought out which was a greek salad with chicken shawarma and hummus plate with beef.

The food was great, but 50 minutes to prepare a greek salad and hummus plate when there is roughly 15 people total in the dining room. I'm thinking they forgot my order and had to start on it once I got there. May give them another shot when back in the area.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

First time for dinner - they have a good variety of choices on the menu. Our waiter was a little bit pushy on trying to upsell us on a family style package dinner, but we ordered off of the menu to get exactly what we wanted. When the waiter took our order he suggested different sides other than the rice and salad listed on the menu, but failed to tell us there would be an additional charge if we took his suggestion. Kind of tricky. Our dinner was great, the food was very fresh and well prepared. We had cheese rolls and kibbeh as appetizers. The kibbeh was awesome, but they forgot the tzatziki sauce on the side. We had a chicken Tawook kabob dinner and beef Kafta dinner, with the aforementioned "upgraded" sides for an extra $3 a plate. Not worth it, stick with the standard hummus, salad, and rice. Our waiter was in and out, he would disappear for long periods of time and it took forever to get our check when we were done. Overall I would definitely come back for the food, it really was delicious.