“Delicious”

House Of Beef
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Oakdale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 13 December 2017

My husband, son, and I stopped by here on a whim one night. We were all satisfied with our meal and plan to go back soon. The salad bar was pretty good, though I would have liked more green salad toppers and less prepared salads because of dietary restrictions, but I certainly wasn't left hungry. The soups were delicious, and the bread had yummy chunks of garlic in it. The only disappointing thing was the kind of annoying and loud guy who was very clearly trying to impress his date, but of course, that isn't directly related to the restaurant itself. Overall, I would recommend this restaurant and will very likely go back soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

You want something that says Oakdale House of Beef.You want meat it at the House of Beef. You want cowboy capital of the world it starts at the House of Beef. No small servings bring the family it all about the family at the the House of Beef

Reviewed 21 November 2017

You will enjoy every bite! This is a very relaxed atmosphere in Oakdale. Nice place to join a group of friends for lunch.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Their soups are always very good. Great ribs and steak with delicious peppercorn sauce and tasty fries.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Nice spot for family time or date night. I went with my husband and a group of friends and everyone loved their food. Has a nice bar. Cozy ambiance. Great service.

Been to House Of Beef? Share your experiences!