“Excellent Buffet on Tuesday nights”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #53 of 70 Restaurants in Oakdale
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Fresh, hot, reasonably priced pizza. Salad bar is an added bonus.
Took friends and family here for my husband's birthday.
A god value and very good pizza.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Bread sticks were good, but not our type of pizza. It wasn't bad, but it was not what my family would eat again. More of a connoisseur type pizza, and we were looking more for a typical pizza. We probably should have ordered what we liked, but we tried the house standard pizza's.

Looking to explore then try the house pizzas, otherwise order what you know you like. Follow this advice and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Headed back to SF from a long day at Yosemite National Park, we pulled into the city of Oakdale looking for some late night dinner on a Saturday night. Oakdale shuts down early, even on a weekend night, as there weren't many restaurant options available after 10pm. After driving around for a bit, we finally saw this pizza joint alongside the road and went in to grab a bite to eat.

Not interested in their choice of premium pizzas, I had to order a small Create Your Own Pizza ($13.79) which came with 1 topping included. Well, I didn't want just one topping. I wanted 2 toppings so they made me pay an additional $1.59 for that extra topping. In fact, each extra topping you choose beyond the one included topping will cost $1.59. My 2 topping pizza cost me $15.38 before tax.

As a point of comparison, I could have chose to order the Triple Play Pepperoni "local favorites" pizza that comes with 3 toppings for only $13.99. That's actually one extra topping than what I got for $1.39 cheaper. Even more insanely priced is their King Arthur's Supreme with Seafood premium pizza. This thing comes with 10 toppings and would had only cost me $17.79 or $2.41 more for 8 additional toppings. I'm laughing at how ridiculous their pricing is here. A fountain soft drink set me back $2.09. They charge 8.13% sales tax as well. The pizza was okay in taste and that was only because I had spent the whole day hiking with very little food and was hungry and tired. I imagine crumbs off the floor would have also sufficed in my condition.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

Papa Murphy's is up the street! The customer service is great, but $22.00 for a medium pizza.
The pitcher of beer and the salad bar were absolutely the best!

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Great pizza, but too expensive. It can be noisy sometimes if Little League, etc are playing. Nice salad bar. And the lunch special is a good value