“Quick and cheap”

Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #50 of 70 Restaurants in Oakdale
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Its really hit or miss with this location. I have waited for a pizza that was made wrong twice in a row and I finally just took the wrong one because I was tired of waiting. I do like the bread sticks when they arent hard and overcookded. Half the staff is nice and there are a few that always seem to have a chip on thier shoulder.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I would say that 8 out of 10 times I've had to wait for their Pepperoni pizza. I don't know if it is because they are busier than the Riverbank site; but, I haven't experienced the same lack of pizza in Riverbank that I've seen in the Oakdale site. The pizza is good; but, the wait time is annoying. If it was 2 out of 10, it would be okay.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

This would be your typical Little Cs the service is generally fast and they always have the 3 house pizzas ready to go at walk in.