“Great food after a long drive from Lake Tahoe”
Review of Supernaw BBQ - CLOSED

Supernaw BBQ
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Our restaurant was created in a location that permitted us access to an outdoor BBQ pit. We needed to be able to cook our meats over our wood coals. Our restaurant tends to get crowded so many people call ahead and get take-out. We have family style seating, family friendly and our decor is pretty simple. It's cute, like out Website.
Reviewed 3 April 2016

We just managed to get here before they closed on the afternoon after our drive from Lake Tahoe, they kindly stayed open a little longer to accommodate us which was nice of them. We had a really great sandwich and drink....it was worth waiting for after a long drive!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I have tried all of the various bbq places and SuperNaws is the absolute best! The pulled pork sandwiches are my favorite.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

There are 3 BBQ places in Oakhurst, but this one stands out from the others. Good portions and fair prices, and decent service. Drink selection could be a little better, but when my wife and I were in there last, they said they are working on that, just have to get county clearancs. Check it out for yourself, but I will go again when I am in the area.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Payed around 25 dollar for a meal at this place. After i payed i heard the microwave and i knew it was wrong. Just extremely bad, this place is a shame!

Reviewed 25 July 2015

Food is great , service was awesome very friendly. The prices are reasonable . Lots of parking .When were in Oakhurst we stop in for lunch.