“Closed, But Hoping They Reopen”
Review of Supernaw BBQ - CLOSED

Supernaw BBQ
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Our restaurant was created in a location that permitted us access to an outdoor BBQ pit. We needed to be able to cook our meats over our wood coals. Our restaurant tends to get crowded so many people call ahead and get take-out. We have family style seating, family friendly and our decor is pretty simple. It's cute, like out Website.
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Local boy rain or shine cooks ribs out by Hwy 41....it smells delicious as you drive by. His prices are comparable to other restaurants cooking ribs [and there are two of them]. The mac and cheese was very good that many order with their ribs. Order at the counter and they bring it out. Small inside, but clean. For some reason they have closed, but hoping they reopen.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

We just managed to get here before they closed on the afternoon after our drive from Lake Tahoe, they kindly stayed open a little longer to accommodate us which was nice of them. We had a really great sandwich and drink....it was worth waiting for after a long drive!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I have tried all of the various bbq places and SuperNaws is the absolute best! The pulled pork sandwiches are my favorite.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

There are 3 BBQ places in Oakhurst, but this one stands out from the others. Good portions and fair prices, and decent service. Drink selection could be a little better, but when my wife and I were in there last, they said they are working on that, just have to get county clearancs. Check it out for yourself, but I will go again when I am in the area.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Payed around 25 dollar for a meal at this place. After i payed i heard the microwave and i knew it was wrong. Just extremely bad, this place is a shame!