US$147
US$135
Queen's Inn by the River(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
US$188
Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$180
Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$108
US$515
US$428
Relais & Châteaux
All reviewscereal and toastyosemite sierrasheets and towelspark entrancefridge and microwaverooms are bigbeds were comfortablewould stay here againcoffee makerafter a long daymilesdennys
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I went to check in and it was late and I was tired. There were two couples in front of me. Both customers argued with the front desk. One wanted their money refunded because the room wasn’t what they wanted. It was basically a fight. The owner came and just told them they wouldn’t be refunded very rudely. I checked in ok. We got room 307. I paid extra for a view of the mountains. Room 307 has a 6 foot wide wall blocking the view. Let’s start off with the fact I paid $249 for this room. Vegas was $97. I walked in and it smelled old. My 9 year old son walked in, grabbed his suitcase and walked back out. He refused to stay in this room. We finally talked him into it. I pulled down the sheets and the sheets had a huge yellow stain. My 13 year old daughter slept in long pants and wore a hoodie because she thought she was going to get lice. The bathtub had a bunch of hair. One was red. We have no redheads. We stayed. I had to take 1/2 Xanax so I could sleep without thinking of bugs in the bed. The breakfast was inedible. My kids weren’t allowed to eat because I forgot to put 4 people and only put 2 were staying.
I won’t be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
YosemiteSierraInn, Front Office Manager at Yosemite Sierra Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This place was not a bad hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was really nice checking in and out. Price was a little steep for me but ok for area and time. Good location for the parks. Seems like an older hotel. I would consider staying here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Stayed here while in town for a half marathon. Asked for a wakeup call for Saturday morning - thankfully I set my own alarm because the wakeup call never came. They have wi-fi, but is it so weak that it is virtually useless. Rooms are very small - especially with 2 queen beds. Walls are pretty thin, so you can hear people coming and going easily. Staff was mediocre. Really would consider this more of a motel than a hotel. The mountain view is not what you imagine. Rooms are not arranged to enjoy views and the view is over the parking lot and Hwy 41 to the hills beyond - not that I was expecting half dome, but I'm not so sure I would call it mountain views. The continental breakfast is basic cereal, breads, and juice.

Room Tip: Try a 4th floor room - the motel is built into a hill so the 4th floor rooms are at parking lot level on the back parking lot.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Dave B

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was pretty good for what we paid. It was one of the cheapest in the area! The room was spacious, the bathroom was oversized and the bed was super comfortable!
Would look to stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leah B

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Plus is that it was reasonably priced but there were other - chain motels- at same price, location was handy.
But, room didn't seem clean, there was someone else's sleep mask on the floor next to the bed.
TV remote worn out, had to stand right in front of tv for it to work, breakfast consisted of bread to toast & dry cereal w/pitcher of milk, the juices & coffee tasted water downed, very small size Styrofoam cups & little cereal dishes, all to give customers less.
Needed to ask for coffee to make in room, at least there was a coffee maker in the room.
Over all, didn't feel welcomed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family