Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$213
US$149
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Oakland)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Breakfast included
US$161
US$255
US$241
Homewood
US$232
US$122
Bay Breeze Inn Oakland(Oakland)
US$79
All reviewsanne mariesan franciscobeautiful hotelseparate tub and showerwater viewwalking pathoakland estuaryfree parkingquinn's lighthousebay viewjack london squarehighly recommend this hotelshuttle servicebest westernshot itemsnice breakfastspacious room
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I stay at this hotel for business I think I’m there more than I’m home. During my current visit I had a small problem. I have bad allergies, I had forgotten to bring my allergy medicine, I spoke to Chris at the front desk asking him where I could find a pharmacy to get some more and when I came back from dinner he had gotten me some to tide me over. I tried to pay him for it but he wouldn’t hear of it. That’s one of many reasons that I will always stay at a best western. Thanks again Chris your a lifesaver.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
MHochstatter, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Jeff,

Great to hear all worked out. Thank you for the great review and positive story! (let's keep the drug dealing on the DL)

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel while visiting family in Alameda. The hotel was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed. The breakfast was described as continental, but it was a better than the usual continental breakfast. The staff was helpful and very friendly. The location is great for visiting many locations in the Bay area. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MHochstatter, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Judy,

Thank you for this great review. While we're a tiny little hotel in the Bay Area your positive social media comments help us sooo much.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for mentioning how close Alameda is. Actually our location make us a great choice when visiting many of the Bay Area cities.

Thank you and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I was happy with our stay here. The staff were extremely nice. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The 24 hour coffee bar was a nice surprise. Breakfast was average, but cery welcomed. The view from our room was nice. Overall I would recommend this to others.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MHochstatter, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Denise,

Thank you for your nice review. We're very glad you enjoyed yourself.

We look forward to your return.

Also, we're OPEN for BUSINESS. If your business needs rooms and meeting space in Oakland, we're the perfect hotel.

Call our sales team today.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

A very nice property with an excellent view of the bay. The workers were all very helpful & accomodating in answering questions & being informative of the Oakland area. Front Desk employee Erin (didn’t get her last name), went above & beyond in mapping out my itinerary for my entire stay & even drove the shuttle to get me to the Oakland subway (BART) system to get me around the city of Oakland...it was much appreciated. I would most definitely recommend this property to anyone visiting the Oakland area.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a estuary/bay view room with a balcony...
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
MHochstatter, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Eddie

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your patronage. I know that Erin will be excited to see that she was able to make a difference with your stay in the area. There really are so many things to see and do that it is always helpful if someone with local knowledge can help.

Also, again I apologize for the issue with your receipt. We will definitely take your comments and suggestions to heart an incorporate them into our procedures.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My spouse and I are an older couple and found the hotel to be attractive and quiet. The staff was polite and accommodating. Our room was clean, spacious, and pleasing. There were several places nearby for dining and family activities. This was my husband’s second time staying at the hotel and felt it was better than the first. The hotel provides a beautiful view of the bay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jarita G

Dear Jarita,

Great that you came back and we're so excited that you did. Even better to hear that this stay was better than the last. Maybe the next stay we'll earn that coveted 5th dot!

We look forward to being your home away from home in the Bay Area.