“Tasty sausages & fixings”

Rosamunde Sausage Grill
Ranked #146 of 1,363 Restaurants in Oakland
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: Grilled sausages and craft beer for all eaters served in a friendly, casual environment.
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We ate at Rosamunde because it was a block from our hotel. What a great find! The sausages are really good, as are the toppings. The merguez was particularly tasty—I had it with sauerkraut and grilled onions. The $12.50 lunch special is a great deal, including the “German” beans (which my German friend said weren’t German at all). Lots of great beers on tap, but I went with Maine ginger beer. Eating al fresco made for a wonderful lunch on a warm February day.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The sausage platter was just what we wanted. Lots of sausage choices plus great sides of sauerkraut, baked beans and salad, all very well prepared. Fun casual place. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Skinniest sausage you can imagine. Not that tasty. Baked beans tasted like burnt stuff from the bottom of the pot. Salad was drowning in dressing. Server was disinterested like she was doing me a favor. Beer was good.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Very tasty sausage and potato salad but let down by the roll. There are more than a dozen sausages to choose from and they all look delicious in the old-style butcher's case. The beer sausage was delicious- a little spicy and a great flavor. You can choose from a number of toppings and mustard/ketchups to add.

The bread is described as a French roll - I may have been mistaken but I expected a crusty roll - they are actually soft. The roll tastes fine - it just wasn't what I expected.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

WOW! If you are hankering for Brats like you'd get near Wrigley Field (actually, MUCH better) this is your place! They have a wide selection of fresh sausage, grilled to order. I had the spicy beer brat, and my wife and daughter the Knockwurst with grilled onions & sweet peppers - yum! I'd have to say the best was the potato salad (lotsa bacon!) and the baked beans (lotsa molasses!) - super yummy! Very cool indoor setting with edgy music and 2 big screens. This is a definite do-again!