I was happy to see the old crappy Italian place that used to be located here replaced and have enjoyed the food at Xyclo until now.
Last time I ate there I was the victim of Food Poisoning.
At least, that's MY OPINION. My Dad was a gourmet chef for 30 years and I know a bit about food preperation as well as food poisoning which I've had once before about 10 years ago. Once you've been a victim YOU KNOW IT WHEN IT HAPPENS!
Anyway, I would suggest severe caution with Xyclo as well as checking Alameda's Public Records for their most recent health inspections.
I think that's all I'm allowed to say here.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.