“Tastey and beautiful”

Ranked #2 of 15 Quick Bites in Oceanside
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: I'm Banana Dang! Oceanside's original craft coffeehouse and World's 1st all-banana smoothie bar. People who want bacon n' eggs hate me. Come drink rad coffee!
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I always prefer a local coffee house to the chain shops. This place has a cool atmosphere, has photo worthy drinks and great tasting food. I have had several different flavored smoothies, always love the mochas which they top with a design in the foam and enjoy the variety of specialty toasts. I have recommended this place to friends and have met with clients there as well. I am a Realtor and consider myself an area expert since I have lied in the city for 20 years. I like to share the local businesses with my clients so they will hopefully continue to patronize them when they become residents.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

It's easy to miss Banana Dang's small but fun little spot on Coast hwy, but well worth looking for. Their smoothies are awesome, just wish they offered smaller sizes.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018

We came here for a little afternoon pick me up and they totally delivered. The latte my wife ordered was very tasty and the smoothie was excellent. Decent prices too.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018

When we walk through town this is a go to for my daughter. She LOVES their green smoothies, and my grandson loves all the others! I can say the smoothies are great and they now have the paper straws which make me so happy! The service is friendly and the atmosphere is lay back hippy dippy, I LOVE IT. It is a great treat while you walk!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018

loved the coffee and the Thai tea - love my new yellow banana dang mug - loved the 'spaghetti' coffee stirrer

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Banana Dang? Share your experiences!