“Tasty!”

Fratellis Italian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Fratellis Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 436 Restaurants in Oceanside
Price range: US$13 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Douglas Dr
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed having dinner here. The menu offers a variety of pasta dishes and really enjoyed our meal. The service was very friendly and quick to serve at all levels, from seating, refilling drinks and serving food. We enjoyed the pesto tortellini and fettuccine. Side salads and bread are a great start to the meal. Enjoyed wine with our meal and appreciated the selection. Ambience is homey but it was quite warm inside making it uncomfortable to enjoy the meal after awhile.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2018

WOW! Impeccable service!!! The menu will delight even the pickiest guest. They even offer nightly specials with fresh fish, steak, etc. The Pizza is to die for! If you are looking for a delightful dining experience...you must go. You will certainly feel the love in every bite. The Manager is gracious and very knowledgeable about wine and craft beer. No wonder celebs drop by when in town. This place is really special! They also do wine nights pairing wines with gourmet food--check their website! SO GOOD!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Tony was our server and he was terrific - very patient with two hungry people who kept changing their minds. This was a second trip to Fratelli's and it was great - my friend who is vegetarian had the pasta and I the Chicken Piccata - capped off with coffees
...we will be back when in Oceanside again!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Fratellis was a mid-point when we were meeting friends for lunch and what a great choice. This is a comfortable, friendly place to meet. Loved the open kitchen, the service and the food. We shared a bottle of wine and lots of their table bread. We also ordered the garlic bread but all of us agreed it was not as good as the plain bread with the seasoned olive oil. In fact, we ate two baskets of the table bread. Superb. The portions are very generous but beware, some are more generous than others. Case in point: my eggplant parmigiana. I was presented with a spaghetti-filled platter topped with 4 gigantic portions of eggplant. This lasted me two meals with enough left over for my son when he raided the fridge. My husband had the spaghetti. All of it was lovely. If we find ourselves in Oceanside again, we'll be there.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I found Fratellis on another site. The restaurant is very good. They do get crowded so I would say make a reservation. I went there this last weekend when there was a big half ironman race in town. I was able to get a table early and Im glad I did. The service was very good and the food was excellent ! I would recommend going here if you want a very nice Italian dinner !

Date of visit: April 2018