“Always a winner!”

Rockin' Baja Oceanside Harbor
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockin' Baja Oceanside Harbor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 436 Restaurants in Oceanside
Price range: US$9 - US$34
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Find the lighthouse!
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

3rd time we’ve eaten here, and the food and service is always excellent, plus you’re right at the harbor! Don’t forget the chips & salsa bar!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We had been to the one in Old Town before, but this one is our favorite. My husband and I ordered the bucket of lobster, shrimp, carne asada and chicken. It’s so good!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Rockin’ Baja was fun for my family. Our server was very friendly and helpful. A nice place to watch the sun set over the masts in the Oceanside Harbor. The soloist was very good with a nice selection of easy to listen to music while eating.

The food was okay with my family saying that it was good without raving about its quality. I liked the lobster and corn soup which I thought was very good. We had a fun night at Rockin’ Baja.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

First our waitress was right there for everything and that is not the norm any more. They have a great chips and salsa bar and the food was amazing, we sat outside that overlooked the harbor and lots of people watching, we were there when Harbor days and the Tiki Swim was going on. Great shops around here with great prices for souvenirs. The beach is a short walk

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Went on a Friday night around 9pm. Not too crowded, but I think the staff was just done for the night. My husband ordered tacos and loved them. I had their Baja lobster burger and it couldn’t have been worse. Lobster was heavily, not lightly, battered and fried—more breading than lobster. But the worst thing by far was that the bun was a soggy, soggy mess. It couldn’t have gotten so soggy sitting open faced on that plate for as long as we waited for our food. It had to have been sitting in the kitchen loaded with lettuce and tomatoes all night. It was gross. I barely touched it and just wasn’t in the mood to make a fuss that night, but thought the server would ask how was my meal at first or was there anything wrong once she noticed I barely ate any of it. She did see how much was left because she asked if I needed a box, lol. Anyway, it really is a subpar place to eat on the harbor, in my opinion. Wish we had eaten at Joe’s Crab Shack instead.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Rockin' Baja Oceanside Harbor? Share your experiences!