Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Kart Racing Newbies

We visited K1 Speed as a group--most of us with very little Kart racing experience. The visit was... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2016
Creativegirl53
Highland, California
Fast fun for those with a need for speed!

Reviewed 24 August 2016
desertturtl
Kernville, California

Recommended experiences in and around Ontario
All reviews entire family race riding fun safety
Reviewed 24 August 2016

A birthday surprise for my husband turned into a few hours of friendly competition! We arrived at an off peek time signed in and was called to race right away. The first race we had some issues with a few carts that stopped working and had to be replaced. But once that was all settled up, there was nothing but racing!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Came here with friends to have some fun!! Have to sign your life away before proceeding, and now I know why. During the second lap, my car sped up to about 75 miles per hour per management. There was no stopping the race car, no matter how hard I was pushing on the brake. The guys/workers in the middle control your speed and somehow sped me up instead of slowed me down. Could not control the car and ended up hitting the rail! Almost went all the way through it!! I was injured badly! My entire neck was bruised, my face was cut. They have no experience in first aid. They could have seriously injured me further had I not been a first responder! All I got was incessant apologies and my money back! I would never go there again. Stay AWAY!

Date of experience: April 2015
6  Thank juliejohnson2016
Reviewed 13 August 2015

We went to K1 with another family and I can say everyone in our group of 10 from age 15 to 55 had a great time! My only area that was not great was the employees, they could be friendlier but they were not rude just disinterested.Other than that a lot of fun!

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed 13 July 2015

This racetrack was so much fun! I had never been to one and expected something like bumper cars but it was NOT! It was like a real driving experience! We bought three races each and my son did all three. It was a little rough for me but I am in my 50's. I still had a great time. The staff was very helpful and gave us a training session on the flags, the car etc. We would go back. Really fast! You can put your valuables in bids right when you get into the cars or get a locker. We ended up playing pool after the racing ended. Good fun for a Friday night!

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Swisscss
Reviewed 1 July 2015

This has to be one of the best afternoon treats for "big kids" in the area. Great staff and convenient location help to make this venue habit forming. Quick go-karts on their relatively long twisty, turny track is a load of fun and a great stress reliever. If you have a few hours to spend in the Ontario area consider spending them at K-1.

Date of experience: July 2014