“K1”
Review of K1 Speed Ontario

K1 Speed Ontario
Ranked #7 of 22 things to do in Ontario
More attraction details
Owner description: The premise behind the creation of K1 Speed was to offer enthusiasts and amateurs alike an authentic and genuine racing experience in a safe, comfortable, accessible and perhaps most importantly, unique environment. Utilizing advanced European electric karts and indoor asphalt tracks, K1 Speed quickly developed a reputation as being fun and exciting, and our growth has been continuous since we first opened our doors. In addition to our Arrive and Drive racing option, which allows individuals to visit our indoor karting centers anytime and experience the thrill of racing, we also offer racing leagues and a variety of packages for corporate events and group parties, which have proven quite popular. To meet the needs of customers and kart racing enthusiasts who demand more, we also have a Pro Shop - K1 Race Gear - which carries everything that a karter might need to compete at the track. At K1 Speed, our goal is to be synonymous with karting, and we think that we are on our way!
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

They are awesome! I am in the GP and the series is ran great! I love all of the staff. They are professional and friendly!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

A birthday surprise for my husband turned into a few hours of friendly competition! We arrived at an off peek time signed in and was called to race right away. The first race we had some issues with a few carts that stopped working and had to be replaced. But once that was all settled up, there was nothing but racing!

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Came here with friends to have some fun!! Have to sign your life away before proceeding, and now I know why. During the second lap, my car sped up to about 75 miles per hour per management. There was no stopping the race car, no matter how hard I was pushing on the brake. The guys/workers in the middle control your speed and somehow sped me up instead of slowed me down. Could not control the car and ended up hitting the rail! Almost went all the way through it!! I was injured badly! My entire neck was bruised, my face was cut. They have no experience in first aid. They could have seriously injured me further had I not been a first responder! All I got was incessant apologies and my money back! I would never go there again. Stay AWAY!

5  Thank juliejohnson2016
Reviewed 13 August 2015

We went to K1 with another family and I can say everyone in our group of 10 from age 15 to 55 had a great time! My only area that was not great was the employees, they could be friendlier but they were not rude just disinterested.Other than that a lot of fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 July 2015

This racetrack was so much fun! I had never been to one and expected something like bumper cars but it was NOT! It was like a real driving experience! We bought three races each and my son did all three. It was a little rough for me but I am in my 50's. I still had a great time. The staff was very helpful and gave us a training session on the flags, the car etc. We would go back. Really fast! You can put your valuables in bids right when you get into the cars or get a locker. We ended up playing pool after the racing ended. Good fun for a Friday night!

1  Thank Swisscss