“As much fun racing as one can expect ”
Review of K1 Speed Ontario

K1 Speed Ontario
Ranked #8 of 19 things to do in Ontario
More attraction details
Owner description: The premise behind the creation of K1 Speed was to offer enthusiasts and amateurs alike an authentic and genuine racing experience in a safe, comfortable, accessible and perhaps most importantly, unique environment. Utilizing advanced European electric karts and indoor asphalt tracks, K1 Speed quickly developed a reputation as being fun and exciting, and our growth has been continuous since we first opened our doors. In addition to our Arrive and Drive racing option, which allows individuals to visit our indoor karting centers anytime and experience the thrill of racing, we also offer racing leagues and a variety of packages for corporate events and group parties, which have proven quite popular. To meet the needs of customers and kart racing enthusiasts who demand more, we also have a Pro Shop - K1 Race Gear - which carries everything that a karter might need to compete at the track. At K1 Speed, our goal is to be synonymous with karting, and we think that we are on our way!
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We were on the mainland for family business and only had 1 day to do something with my family and cousins. We ended up at a electric go cart track. My boys surf 60 foot waves on Maui, so the boys looked at it and said, good for little kids and looks boring :) well,,, after the first race, they we're hooked, and I mean hooked lol. We have a K1 speed on Oahu, so when ever we are there, it's going to be race time. I have a bad hand ( almost cut some fingers off due to my RC electric airplane prop, so I couldn't race. But in June, we will be in Phoenix AZ and I will race my kids who think there hot racers :)
Like to have some competition with your family and friends ? K1 Speed. 45 mph, safe and a great place to hang with family. Check them out. It's worth it.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I'm a bit of a Karting junkie, raced at most of the Socal K1 tracks, this one was by far the best. its a big venue, 2 tracks. karts felt consistent.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

I love racing here. Tons of fun. Great tracks. Staff is very nice. Close place to have a really good time. Not to pricey. Very worth the money every time. Never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

We visited K1 Speed as a group--most of us with very little Kart racing experience. The visit was part of a college class project, and involved talking to staff, taking pictures, as well as driving in a few races. The initial impression was that the karts might not go fast enough to be fun--but we were wrong! The karts definitely went "fast enough". One of the members of our team even got first place in one of his races! The racing statistics made for more competition with yourself and with friends--and made Kart racing a little addictive for the over achievers in our group.

Staff at the facility were helpful, friendly, and informative. They walked us through the options and what's available on site. We also learned about "parties" as being a way to enjoy Kart racing with friends. Alejandra was particularly patient with my questions--thank you, Alejandra.

The team talked a bit about how the experience and facility might be improved. Kart racing is a fun, exciting activity--there might be some simple things to make the environment reflect the fun. Suggestions include adding more clear, exciting announcements that highlight individuals or teams, music, contests, themes. I realize that our single visit may not have demonstrated the all of the activities of the raceway.

All in all, it was a fun time and we will return to race again!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

They are awesome! I am in the GP and the series is ran great! I love all of the staff. They are professional and friendly!