“Dr z”

Koisan Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #112 of 504 Restaurants in Orange
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Koisan Sushi Bar has reopened and the new owners have added a flare to the traditional Japanese restaurant. Enjoy our chef’s own inspired specials at the sushi bar, in a cozy booth, or our room for private parties. Come by and experience the unique ambiance, special sushi creations, and our very own secret sauce.\Hours:Tues-Fri 11:30-2:00 PMTues-Sat 5:30-9:30 PM
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

The Asian waitress with the blonde hair was very rude when we asked for more wasabi and slammed the wasabi down and never came back to check on us. We had to give the cashier the money for the bill.

1  Thank marrrrrA

Reviewed 13 October 2014

I am not a big fan of Sushi but my husband and family really enjoy it. While visiting CA, we were looking for a good sushi place with something to keep me happy too. My husband loved the Sushi. He said that each dish had a unique flavor. He used very little wasabi and soy sauce. I was equally happy as I had a very nice Salmon plate complete with soup, rice and a little salad type dish. My family really liked this restaurant. We will return when we visit again.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We visited during a local convention. While nothing was terribly wrong, just keep driving down the road to Shiki for far better fare. The owner was very accommodating but the food was unfortunately 'just OK'. It is off our list for the future . . .

Reviewed 14 December 2013

My boyfriends family has been coming for over 30 years and they have totally converted me to this place. Great food and service!

1  Thank Jennifer765
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Visiting from Canada and decided to try this place. I hope this is not the best Japanese restaurant that this area has to offer. The food was fair at best and quite expensive for what you get. The interior seemed like something from 30 years ago and certainly the seats we were sitting in were at least that old. The hostess was nice but the waitress was very rude. I got the feeling she felt she was too good to be working there ... probably a celebrity wannabe. Not a place I would recommend to anyone nor go back to.

1  Thank Satviewer2000