“Happy Hour...3P - 6P”

Rutabegorz
Ranked #15 of 477 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Lured in by the Kale-Hummus Dip...mmmmm! And the Thai Nachos were an excellent choice also. Service was excellant.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Ruta as we call it is awesome for dinner with the girls. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is relaxing. We enjoy sitting outside and people watching. This is a place where everyone can oder something and we all end up sharing bites because it is all so yummy. The salads are fresh. The soup is so good too. Never had their desserts.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

You are on a great street for people watching so the outdoor seating is perfect. The ingredients are fresh and the size of the entrees are quite large. There are some additional parking spaces if you turn into the driveway. The inside is whimsically decorated, as are the bathrooms. Take a peek!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I love the many choices of food. I love the friendly and competent staff. I have several food allergies and I can always something to eat. Sitting outside is my favorite

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Went here with a group of 16 for a late lunch on a Thursday afternoon. Parking can be a challenge as in a busy area of restaurants and shops. No one in our group was disappointed in their meal ranging from wraps, soup and dinner salad, sandwiches, and large salad. The large salads come in huge bowls with the proper balance of romaine lettuce with other ingredients. I recommend the Mexican salad, my wife the California. Dressing comes on the side so you get to choose how much to add. The pumpkin cookie was a light moist meal topper. There is no way you can leave without being full. They offer many gluten free and vegetarian options.

1  Thank bikingfarmer