“Always treated with such respect and very welcoming.”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Oroville
Reviewed 11 April 2017

When I travel to my hometown (Oroville CA) I have to bring my dog with me and I always stay at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. I am always greeted with a warm welcoming smile no matter how late I arrive.
I love the floors and the fact that I never feel like I am in a pet friendly room.
Most Hotels have a smell of pet in them and I have never felt like we are sharing the room with the past guest and their pets.
I love that they remember me and I can call while on the road traveling and reserve my room and its always ready for me and all I have to do is sign my paperwork and go to my room.
I normally request all new comforters and extra blankets and they never make me feel like I am asking to much of them.
The breakfast is basics, sweet rolls, coffee, cold cereals etc. its very clean and has nice tables to sit at if you want to eat in the breakfast room..
The price is budget friendly (expect a pet fee) My last stay there were some folks that were a little unsavory staying, but I have NEVERE had my car messed with. I was woke up twice on my last stay from them, but I have stayed there many times and this is the first time that has ever happened.
I highly recommend them if you are traveling with your pets. Happy traveling :-)

Room Tip: Stay to the back of hotel away from the busy main street.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
abvioroville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for the positive feed back. I apologize for the late response. We really appreciate your support and hope to seeing you the next time around.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

The location of this lodging met our needs, the property is in need of updating. The room was spacious but worn, spots on upholstery, dated color scheme, very small bathroom with no vanity outside the tub/toilet/sink area. We experienced no hot water each day that we were there. When I contacted the office, was told to wait 30 minutes, that a lot of people were using hot water at that time!
There is no desk/work space, very few electrical outlets and not in convenient places, so certainly not a good place for business travel.
Continental breakfast was very limited, packaged pastry, cold cereal, apples and bananas.
The bathroom was clean however it was difficult to tell if the sheets/blankets were clean because they were worn and had spots.
Parking is convenient, right outside your room door.
For $10 more per night, our stay at a BW in Willows the next 2 nights was a palace by comparison!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
abvioroville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

We apologize for any in-convenience caused, thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us. Where we can make improvements we will certainly make them.
Once again let me apologize for this late reply it seemed to have slipped my attention. We do hope you will give us a chance to make your stay a better one the next time around.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

For the price this hotel is nice. The place is old but the rooms are large. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. All the staff that we had contact were very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Not the newest in Town but it's clean and comfortable. You can park your vehicle close to your room so you can have a little piece of security, easy in and out of the rooms and it located close to eating establishments, fuel stations, etc. Management and Staff are nice and friendly. When their costomer dryer when bad they dried my wet clothes in their laundry driers and even folded them. Didn't charge me dime even though I would have.

Room Tip: Summers can be hot. I try and stay in one of the rooms that doesn't get to much sun in the after...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2016

My truck broke down on Hwy 70 at 4:30 pm on a Sunday afternoon. The tow truck driver dropped my wife and I off at the America's Best Value Inn in Oroville at 5:30 and we got a room for the night.

The room was quite large and clean. The bed was comfortable, AC and the TV worked, and there was hot water for the shower in the morning. What more do I need? In the morning we had the continental breakfast.

After finding out that our truck would not be fixed until late Monday afternoon, the manager drove us to the Gold Country Casino so that we could have a place to hang out until our truck was ready.

I want to complement the manager as to his being a friendly likeable person. I wish I wrote down his name. He runs a clean well kept up place that I would stay in again if the need arose.

I would recommend the America's Best Value Inn in Oroville as a place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple