“Clean”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Oroville
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Rooms were very clean and were like little cabins. Nothing fancy and that is fine with me. The bathroom did have some bad repair work, the paint was peeling and the bath room door stuck when closed. I got stuck in the bath room and couldn't get out at one point. I told the cleaning lady and she reported it right away. Very nice people and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank susanX4182KX
abvioroville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

We apologize for this late response but Thank You for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. We will make it a point that you have a better experience with us the next time around.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

All my overnight needs were completely satisfied in a clean room with all the amenities. Given the 101 degree heat in Oroville the southern exposure of the room did make it quite hot inside but the air conditioner worked all day and all night to adequately cool things down. There were several walking distance places to eat in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Let me apologize at the onset for this late response and Thank You for posting your experience with us. We do hope that we can continually deliver satisfactory service and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My mom and I got a room at this location and As our stay extended we found that This hotel would have fallen apart without the Young lady Mindy at the front desk. She Is the most helpful and courteous person here. I seriously feel like a part of the family with her. She deserves an award of EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR. I WILL ALWAYS RECOMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE I KNOW STAYING IN OROVILLE.CA

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Let me apologize for this late response and thank you for highlighting one of our employee's I can assure you we have commended her and we do always appreciate your experience with us. We do hope that you continue to support us.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is not bad, if you are looking for a luxury hotel this is not the place. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and you are within walking distance to restaurants and other local amenities.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
abvioroville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback we greatly appreciate the time you take to post a review. We hope we can serve you better each time.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

When I travel to my hometown (Oroville CA) I have to bring my dog with me and I always stay at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. I am always greeted with a warm welcoming smile no matter how late I arrive.
I love the floors and the fact that I never feel like I am in a pet friendly room.
Most Hotels have a smell of pet in them and I have never felt like we are sharing the room with the past guest and their pets.
I love that they remember me and I can call while on the road traveling and reserve my room and its always ready for me and all I have to do is sign my paperwork and go to my room.
I normally request all new comforters and extra blankets and they never make me feel like I am asking to much of them.
The breakfast is basics, sweet rolls, coffee, cold cereals etc. its very clean and has nice tables to sit at if you want to eat in the breakfast room..
The price is budget friendly (expect a pet fee) My last stay there were some folks that were a little unsavory staying, but I have NEVERE had my car messed with. I was woke up twice on my last stay from them, but I have stayed there many times and this is the first time that has ever happened.
I highly recommend them if you are traveling with your pets. Happy traveling :-)

Room Tip: Stay to the back of hotel away from the busy main street.