See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Room was fine, local is convenient. Again I am not sure why they charged my credit card for the total of amount when checked in. Should it be charged when checked out as usual? Is this America Best Value Inn policy or Booking.com deal?

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 139mingh
abvioroville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

We thank you for posting your concern with regards to charges. Just to answer your question, it is our policy to charge the guest at check in. Some hotels do have their own policy with regards to the timing of the charges.
Please accept our apology for any inconvenience that it may have caused you.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Rooms were very clean and were like little cabins. Nothing fancy and that is fine with me. The bathroom did have some bad repair work, the paint was peeling and the bath room door stuck when closed. I got stuck in the bath room and couldn't get out at one point. I told the cleaning lady and she reported it right away. Very nice people and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank susanX4182KX

We apologize for this late response but Thank You for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. We will make it a point that you have a better experience with us the next time around.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

All my overnight needs were completely satisfied in a clean room with all the amenities. Given the 101 degree heat in Oroville the southern exposure of the room did make it quite hot inside but the air conditioner worked all day and all night to adequately cool things down. There were several walking distance places to eat in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Let me apologize at the onset for this late response and Thank You for posting your experience with us. We do hope that we can continually deliver satisfactory service and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My mom and I got a room at this location and As our stay extended we found that This hotel would have fallen apart without the Young lady Mindy at the front desk. She Is the most helpful and courteous person here. I seriously feel like a part of the family with her. She deserves an award of EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR. I WILL ALWAYS RECOMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE I KNOW STAYING IN OROVILLE.CA

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Let me apologize for this late response and thank you for highlighting one of our employee's I can assure you we have commended her and we do always appreciate your experience with us. We do hope that you continue to support us.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is not bad, if you are looking for a luxury hotel this is not the place. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and you are within walking distance to restaurants and other local amenities.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
abvioroville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback we greatly appreciate the time you take to post a review. We hope we can serve you better each time.