Lowest prices for your stay
US$169
US$169
Trip.com
US$163
PricelineUS$169
Hotels.comUS$169
AlgotelsUS$424
1,052 results
All reviews breakfast and dinner great stay would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast santa barbara hotel room roomy convenience hilton accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Stayed a total of three weeks, it was a great stay. did have a little traffic noise do to its location close to the freeway but all and all about the same as any of the hotels I have stayed at in the area and elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2020

Arrived after a long drive in and was met at the counter with a extremely joyous welcome. I asked questions on the various rates and was informed very quickly and politely. I was a walk in was checked in and on my way to my room in no time.

Room was beautiful and clean. Love the whirlpool tub. Easily will be my go to choice next time I am in town.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 22 January 2020

Absolutely loved this two bedroom suite. Jetted tubs in both rooms and plenty of room for our family to hang out. This was a family trip before my daughter moved into the dorms and it was so nice for my entire family to be together. The rooms were big and clean and the breakfast was nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2020

For the most start our stay was lovely and we appreciated the friendliness of the staff. However, there was a fire in a room below us towards the end of our stay and the front desk staff handled it in an incompetent, unsafe way that has us hesitating to stay at Hilton hotels going forward. The fire alarm went off while my partner was in the shower, so he jumped out and started to get dressed only to have it shut off again very soon after. But, then it came back on again so he got dressed and went downstairs to evacuate. He found the first floor hallway filled with smoke, but the staff had not evacuated so he checked with them and they told him there was no fire and he was fine to go back to his room. They said it was "a leak" which made zero sense. At the time they seemed all over the place, answering calls from other hotel guests, also telling them everything was fine and they didn't need to evacuate. So, my partner went back up to the room but noticed after being in there that smoke was starting to come up into the room and the fire alarm kept going on and off again. A few minutes later, as he was packing up to leave with our things so they wouldn't smell of smoke two firefighters knocked at the door and told him there HAD been in a fire in the room below and recommended that he evacuate due to the smoke and the risk of further fire.

I talked to a manager later and we were told they couldn't do anything for us on the cost since we'd booked via hotels.com so I asked if we could have Hilton Honors points put onto our account and the woman took my email address down after saying she'd see what she could do, but it's been days and we've not heard anything back at all. They never even checked back later about smoke or to see how we were.

The food in both the morning and evening are okay, but disappointingly lacking in vegan / vegetarian options, especially for a California hotel. The stove in our room took about 45 minutes to boil water vs a normal 8-10 minutes back home. Other than their incompetence at the front desk, the rest of the staff was really lovely and very friendly. But, safety is first, so we're very disappointed in the experience and will think twice before booking with Hilton in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Curiosity44939823323, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oxnard/Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Dear, OnAir56762066482

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. As for the fire incident we deeply apologize for the inconvenience, as I can assure you everything was completely under control. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 30 December 2019

I am very surprised about the Homewood 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, the general manager was not aware of it. My room was extremely cold for two nights, it keeps dropping from 69F to 64F, I couldn't sleep or stay with that temperature, so 2nd night 11 pm after several tries I convinced the maintenance the heater is really broken. He didn't want to believe me but when he used a power drill opened up the heater he found the main power was switched off (by previous maintenance? What a joke). I complained to the general manager on Sunday and she said this is" out of their control"; my bad experience was not due to bad service or bad food. That heater thing is not their hotel service so she can't compensate me anything. I was pretty unhappy, I payed expensive holiday rate for annual family trip and a working heater is the most basic service in such cold night. The room was so cold kids didn't want to stay. I said all I can do is to leave a negative review on line to tell all other customers the heater is excluded from the hotel service, and she don't care. So be aware of what is included in the service and what is not. In the same definition, electricity and hot water is not included. That blows my mind. I tried to give general manager a second chance but she really don't mind me to leave a bad review to let the world know.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oxnard/Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear marsreader,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.