Lowest prices for your stay
US$174
US$174
Vio.com
US$162
Hotels.comUS$174
TravelocityUS$174
AlgotelsUS$178
1,052 results
All reviews complimentary breakfast breakfast and dinner a great place to stay would definitely stay here again santa barbara hotel room hilton roomy convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2022

Complimentary breakfast is better than expected. Server handling the complimentary breakfast was joyful and brightened my day. Hotel unit was roomy and comfortable. Nice pool area for children. Convenient location.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 13 May 2022

Booked this hotel for a work-related strategic planning conference. I asked for a small meeting room for our executive team of 5. Without pausing to check, they said their meeting rooms were not available ( and in a crass tone). I understand that the service industry can be daunting, as I have worked in customer services for over 20 years, so I responded in kindness, asking if they were all booked. I received a more escalated response " we are not hosting meetings due to covid regulations". Before I could respond, they hung up.

I should have taken that as a sign, but silly optimistic me, I chose to move forward an book the rooms from our executive team due to the convenience of the location and the complementary breakfast.

I booked 5 rooms online, One of which was at a non-refundable rate. Unfortunately, one of our executives was exposed to COVID. I called to reschedule our stays and was declined. When I asked why I was told that they were not at a refundable rate.

I clarified that only 1 room was at a refundable rate, and that should not matter because we are not canceling or rescheduling.

They refused to help and said I would need to speak with a manager who was not on duty at that time.

I called back when a manager was on duty and was informed they were not available to talk to me. I understand that being a manager, you have many responsibilities, so I asked when the manager ( Delores) would be available for a call. they said they were unsure, but they would make a note and call me back.

I waited 24 hours and did not receive a call. at this point, I go online and cancel the 4 of the 5 rooms and receive a reimbursement, Because, as I said before, I booked them at a refundable rate.

Honestly, I'm perturbed at this point, but I try to remain optimistic.

So I call again around 7 pm for my 3rd attempt to get the room reschedule. I spoke with Courtney. I unexplained my situation and was told that I could not cancel.

I explained that I was not canceling, I was rescheduling due to COVID; Courtney, indignantly responded that that didn't matter.

At this point, I am upset but committed to attempting to be pleasant. I highlight that the hotel policy states that you can not cancel, it does not prohibit adjustments,

Courtney remains indignant and says that that doesn't matter, and i should've read the terms before I booked. " Obviously I did read the terms which i why I knew what they said and referred to her.

I asked, if I could speak to a manager, and was told they were not available and to call back when they were, I told her I already did that and would like to make an appointment. they declined,

I even tried to just change the name on the room so at least my husband and I could take a mini-vacay since were already planning to go out of town.

...and Courtney's response: "NO CHANGES !"

She then shrewdly and sarcastically wished me " a nice night" and hung up while i was still talking.

Long story short, We will never be doing business here again, we will be writing cooperate office and posting this complaint to the BBB as well.

Room tip: Just Don't the customer service is horrid
Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2022

The front desk person was incredibly rude/disrespectful at check in, she needs another job that doesn't require interaction with humans/people. At $200/night, that rude front desk person made it not worth it, very off-putting- there are other options in the area including the hilton garden inn which is right next door, I really should have looked at that place instead. Make sure to ask for bottles of water and chocolate as they offer that complimentary. No covid-19 precautions took place, uncertain if the hotel rooms are at all sanitary.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank fdasfafda
Reviewed 5 April 2022

Giving it 3 stars due to the rude employee that checked us in. Room and hotel were superior however!!! Breakfast was great as was the check in staff on weekends. Vanessa and a Elaine were awesome. Great employees. Too bad the Friday night girl was such a nasty person.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 8 March 2022

Family memorial service with 20 people. Hotel located in a nice neighborhood, close to shops and restaurants. Overall hotel stay was good. Lot of walking to room as it was a good distance from elevators. Front counter personnel should get in a habit of greeting customers when they walk in from door makes you feel more welcomed. Check in issues with card before declining card may want to type in to ensure it’s no issue with card machine.

Date of stay: March 2022