Lowest prices for your stay
US$169
Expedia.comUS$169
Hotels.comUS$169
Lol.travelUS$198
1,052 results
All reviews breakfast and dinner great stay would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast santa barbara hotel room roomy convenience hilton accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2022

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite as we were travelling with our daughter and her husband. It was a great room. Top floor and in the corner so we didn't hear any noise. It had everything we needed even though we were only there for one night. It was pricey but the whole area is pricey and it just gets more expensive the closer you get the Santa Barbara. Other hotels and AirBnBs nearby were even pricier.

The staff at the front desk and during breakfast were very friendly. Parking was easy and free.

Our TVs worked fine the night we checked in. In the morning they all said they were not connected and we couldn't get them to work. But we were on our way out so we didn't care. And I didn't notify anyone at the hotel so it's not their fault it wasn't resolved. I'm sure if I had called they would have taken care of it.

I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 11 July 2022

I booked this hotel last minute when an Airbnb fell through, and I feel very fortunate to find such a great place to stay. We were in town to visit Channel Islands National Park, and wanted a place to cook some meals and hiking snacks, clean up after a long day of hiking/boating, and get a good night's sleep. The Homewood Suites offered all of that. The staff was great, even printing some waivers we needed for a hike. The complimentary breakfast was delicious, and everything we needed to fuel us through our adventures. Comfortable beds and a roomy suite really made a difference as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 2 June 2022

Nice hotel breakfast was great staff was nice and helpful. The rooms were good but I had to move 2x the tv didn’t work. Staff were helpful in moving us but I was frustrated that the tv didn’t work in both room.

1  Thank kimberk40
Reviewed 23 May 2022

Complimentary breakfast is better than expected. Server handling the complimentary breakfast was joyful and brightened my day. Hotel unit was roomy and comfortable. Nice pool area for children. Convenient location.

Reviewed 13 May 2022

Booked this hotel for a work-related strategic planning conference. I asked for a small meeting room for our executive team of 5. Without pausing to check, they said their meeting rooms were not available ( and in a crass tone). I understand that the service industry can be daunting, as I have worked in customer services for over 20 years, so I responded in kindness, asking if they were all booked. I received a more escalated response " we are not hosting meetings due to covid regulations". Before I could respond, they hung up.

I should have taken that as a sign, but silly optimistic me, I chose to move forward an book the rooms from our executive team due to the convenience of the location and the complementary breakfast.

I booked 5 rooms online, One of which was at a non-refundable rate. Unfortunately, one of our executives was exposed to COVID. I called to reschedule our stays and was declined. When I asked why I was told that they were not at a refundable rate.

I clarified that only 1 room was at a refundable rate, and that should not matter because we are not canceling or rescheduling.

They refused to help and said I would need to speak with a manager who was not on duty at that time.

I called back when a manager was on duty and was informed they were not available to talk to me. I understand that being a manager, you have many responsibilities, so I asked when the manager ( Delores) would be available for a call. they said they were unsure, but they would make a note and call me back.

I waited 24 hours and did not receive a call. at this point, I go online and cancel the 4 of the 5 rooms and receive a reimbursement, Because, as I said before, I booked them at a refundable rate.

Honestly, I'm perturbed at this point, but I try to remain optimistic.

So I call again around 7 pm for my 3rd attempt to get the room reschedule. I spoke with Courtney. I unexplained my situation and was told that I could not cancel.

I explained that I was not canceling, I was rescheduling due to COVID; Courtney, indignantly responded that that didn't matter.

At this point, I am upset but committed to attempting to be pleasant. I highlight that the hotel policy states that you can not cancel, it does not prohibit adjustments,

Courtney remains indignant and says that that doesn't matter, and i should've read the terms before I booked. " Obviously I did read the terms which i why I knew what they said and referred to her.

I asked, if I could speak to a manager, and was told they were not available and to call back when they were, I told her I already did that and would like to make an appointment. they declined,

I even tried to just change the name on the room so at least my husband and I could take a mini-vacay since were already planning to go out of town.

...and Courtney's response: "NO CHANGES !"

She then shrewdly and sarcastically wished me " a nice night" and hung up while i was still talking.

Long story short, We will never be doing business here again, we will be writing cooperate office and posting this complaint to the BBB as well.

Room tip: Just Don't the customer service is horrid
  • Trip type: Travelled on business