“Ate at the teppanyaki grill”
Review of Teppan Steak House

Teppan Steak House
Ranked #84 of 348 Restaurants in Oxnard
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: This place does bennihanna type stuff and sushi. Im surprised Ive nevere written about ti before and surprised nobody else has. no website but you will find it online on other sites. great place
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I came here on a business lunch with some coworkers. We ate at the teppanyaki grill, with the chef preparing the food in front of us. I had the steak and scallops lunch--both were tasty, but average, hence the 3-stars rating.

I did notice some families in the restaurant. The kids were having a great time watching the chef's do their show.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

This restuarant couldn't have been any better! We had fillet/ chicken & NY steak/shrimp - it was absolutely excellent. We eat out a lot so can tell the different between good bad and outstanding.......this was outstanding. Great staff, great atmosphere and even better food. Well done Teppan - you've got this right ✅✅✅

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My son took me here for a late dinner- an extension of my B-day celebration. The chef was skillful on his presentation, and he gave me extra shrimps though I only ordered steak. The food was awesome and I was given a huge portion which I had to take home. I had a great time that night. I hope to have a repeat visit soon.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Not for me! I was only there for 5 mins and the smell of bad cooking oil clung to my clothes for hours.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2017

This was my choice for family dinner tonight waited forty five minutes for A table to be disappointed.Chef did not interact was very boring. He was more focused on another chef and watching what she was doing. Chef got all orders wrong and forgot food. We all ordered different plates. Servings of food were given to family members that did not order certain things And those that did order were served the least amount. He was more concerned about filling the to go boxes with enough food then the people sitting right in front of him. Paid $141.xx with A $20.xx tip included. I would have not given a tip at all. Left the restraunt hungry to have to go and eat somewhere else. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!!

Date of visit: March 2017