All reviews front desk staff nice hotel coffee pot couple of nights comfortable stay outdoor pool mini fridge and microwave ice machine easy access bed was very comfortable sliders rooms are clean channel islands marriott freeway lobby anastasia
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Initially I thought I had a great room at a great price for this area. But then the weddings started and I was in a bad place. My room was right across from the Honeymoon suite, or at least a suite where they all changed and partied. It was a late night to say the least!

But hey no problem as I was going to be able to sleep in the next day, Sunday. Unfortunately for me there was another wedding the next day. My adjoining room was next to the Bridesmaids changing room. OMG, can those ladies talk!! They started at 8am and went strong and loud for the 4 hours I was in the room until I checked out. Not a very restful night at all. If you choose to stay here make sure you are nowhere near the wedding groups!!

Room Tip: Get a room away from weddings and any parties!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
peruvnpaty, General Manager at Courtyard Oxnard Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Dear ttocsnodrog_2000

I wanted to apologize for the noise disturbances you experienced while staying at our property. Could very well have been a wedding party getting ready and being very excited about the day to come, never the less, we do request that our guests are considerate of others and practice the "Good Neighbor" policy.

We are happy to call the guest or send someone to talk to them directly and request to have their conversations at a lower tone so to not disturb others.

I really hope you give us another opportunity to serve your needs while in the area.
We will be happy to assign a room in a quiet area to ensure your night's rest.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I stayed here for business last week. This is a beautiful hotel with fantastic customer service. The bistro offered a good amount of choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would most likely stay here again. It is not too difficult to find if you just follow the signs. There is also a lot of parking. I think the only downside was that the walls are a little thin so I heard my neighbor while they were in the bathroom.

Stayed: October 2017
peruvnpaty, General Manager at Courtyard Oxnard Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Hello BrinckmanMom

It is great to hear about the great experience you had while staying at our property. I am happy to see that you were able to also enjoy the convenience of having the Bistro where there are many options for everyone.

We hope to see you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stopped here overnight as we drove through. The hotel was clean, the people were friendly. The location was fine for us on a stop-over but not exciting otherwise. It was a good value and had plenty of parking.

I certainly would not make this home base for a vacation but it would be fine for a quick business trip.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Erin H

Just a quick note to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.
While we are conveniently located close to the 101 Freeway, we are also very close to many restaurants options, shopping, entertainment and the beach.
Please give us a call next time you are planning a visit to Oxnard/Ventura and we will assist you and give you many suggestions to have a lot of fun while staying with us.

All the best,

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed there last week. In the morning I noticed there were bugs on the floor, looked like ticks or something of the like. Notified management, they did nothing. Offered me free coffee, no thanks I'll just go somewhere else where there are no bugs.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
peruvnpaty, General Manager at Courtyard Oxnard Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Kristie Q

I want to apologize for the issue you had while staying at our property.

Cleanliness is one of our top priorities as well as Customer Service. I am very sorry we didn't deliver the excellent service you deserve.

I have discussed this incident with the team to ensure it was an isolated issue that was corrected right away.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 25 September 2017

fine hotel . friendly staff. rooms were fine to Courtyard standards. Nice hanging out area outside. The hotel is a bit hidden and it's a bit confusing getting to the location the first time. Plenty of parking

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
peruvnpaty, General Manager at Courtyard Oxnard Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear David J

Thank you so much for your nice comments regarding our property. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our facilities and now that you know where we are, we hope to have another opportunity to host your needs in the near future.

All the best