Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$152
View deal
CourtyardUS$152
Booking.comUS$152
TravelocityUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
AlgotelsUS$203
PricelineUS$152
All reviews starbucks coffee plenty of parking freeway lobby ventura
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

Be super careful when choosing this property stayed there for 6 days a saw a few spiders killed a few and woke up on Thursday with a spider bit on my face . This property isn’t very clean either saw some dirt or stains on pillows and sheets asked to have the sheets replace and noticed they put the stained bed throw back on the bed . Found hair in the bathroom stains on the carpet mirrors were dirty. Plus the staff didn’t say anything about the fitness room and the hallways will be under construction when we booked here. This is the first time in Southern California and have to say cleanliness is definitely a issue. I question who inspects the Restuarants and hotels in this area because most place’s had a A rating so I would question the health department standards are set very low in Southern California. I have traveled all over the world and never experienced filth like I seen there in Oxnard Ca. I will say the staff was friendly but uniformed how to handle the situation. Even the manager seem uninformed when I pointed out I had got bit by a spider while sleeping. I do have to go see a doctor because the welt on my face has not gone away even after 4 days later. So please please please be super carefully

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
peruvnpaty, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Oxnard Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Dear samboney32,

We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience at our property and overall with any establishment in the area.

I can assure you that customer service and cleanliness are our top priorities and we do take your feedback very serious. Spiders are not an issue at our hotel, however, we are following up with the housekeeping, engineering team and our vendor to review our procedures and ensure that your concerns are addressed right away.

We thank you for your input and feedback,

Respectfully,

Reviewed 15 January 2020

We stay one night in this hotel. The bed was comfortable, the room clean, and the staff friendly. We used the gym too which was small but got the job done. We loved the space in the king room and the big chair in there was great too. Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Erin S

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers... we do appreciate it and are glad you were able to get a little workout in and enjoyed your room.

We look forward to your next visit when in the area again.

All the best,

Reviewed 9 January 2020

We were driving from Phoenix to Pismo Beach, CA and needed a place to rest after a long day of driving. This Courtyard hotel was great for that. Check in/Out was super fast. Staff was friendly and helpful. The bar/restaurant was closed during our stay, so we didn't get a chance to visit it, but there are plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Beachtravel_10

Dear Beachtravel_10,

We are happy to hear you stayed with us while on the way to Pismo Beach and were able to get some rest at one of our lovely rooms.

It is great to hear that we were able to take care of you and hopefully you enjoyed one of the nearby restaurants, which as you mentioned, have a variety to choose from.

We look forward to hosting your needs again in the near future, while in the Oxnard/Ventura areas.

Reviewed 7 December 2019 via mobile

An older Courtyard property with thin windows and connecting doors but with the updated standard furniture. I certainly appreciated the complimentary EV charger, but I was lucky it was not in use. There are two, but only one is a J1772 compatible with current electric vehicles. The other paddle charger likely hasn’t been used in 15 years and needs to be replaced with another J1772 or a Tesla wall charger

Was happy with a Titanium upgrade to a junior suite. The Starbucks kiosk stopped serving breakfast at 10 AM but they were nice enough to serve a few bagels at 10:45.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank log24
peruvnpaty, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Oxnard Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2019

Dear log24

We are very glad you were able to use the amenities we have to offer like the EV charger during your stay at our property and enjoyed the upgrade to a Junior Suite as well.

As a Titanium Elite Marriott Bonvoy member we appreciate your loyalty to the brand and thank you for your continue support.

We thank you again for staying with us and look forward to assist you next time you are in the area.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 28 October 2019

I'm a platinum rewards member and a govt worker. I always use the govt rate when I travel for work. When I checked in the worker asked to see my Calif employee ID. I have never been asked that. She said because I wasn't a Calif employee (I'm an Idaho employee) my rate would go from $120 to $195. Really?!?! Last time I will stay at this out-of-date hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
peruvnpaty, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Oxnard Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2019

Dear Rexskier,

I am very sorry for the confusion at the time of check in at our property. We do have a Federal Government rate and a State Government which is the $120.- + tax rate, which is the per diem for the State of California Employees and that is why we required to ask for the California State ID for that particular rate.

I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and for the miscommunication. If you would like to give us another opportunity in the future while in the area, please feel free to contact me directly and I'll be happy to assist you.

Respectfully,