“Great place!”

Pho Oxnard Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 325 Restaurants in Oxnard
Reviewed 20 September 2016

I love going to Pho Oxnard to get my Vietnamese food fix. I usually order the Pho Ga (chicken pho) and the broth is usually very tasty. Sometimes inconsistent, however...at times the large has massive amounts of noodles and other times there are barely enough noodles to fill me up. The sides os bean sprouts, Thai basil, lime, and jalapeño have gotten fresher than they used to be...big plus! I'm also a big fan of their broken rice...best broken rice around. So tasty. I crave it all the time! The service here has improved in the past couple years...they are much more attentive and accommodating now, whereas before you could barely get more water if you needed it. I also love the rocket shrimp egg rolls here and the vermicelli.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The reason I go for Vietnamese is for the Pho! My only real requirement is that the broth has flavor, but this broth was very bland. The egg rolls were pretty good but I love when they come with the lettuce and mint to wrap and then dip. These did not. I really enjoyed my Vietnamese iced coffee.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Got my food to go and it was ready in record time. I had a noodle dish with beef, pork, and chicken so I could taste them all. Overall good flavors, fresh, and hot. Tons of dishes to choose from.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Not expensive and never disappointing. Try my favorite number 74 with fried tofu. Get there early because it gets crowded.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

My family had dinner here on our California vacation. We were craving some hot noodle soup. Food was decent but prices were a little high for what you get.