“Great Spring Rolls & Pho”

Pho Oxnard Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #95 of 312 Restaurants in Oxnard
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

It was simply delicious food and good Service. Try the Spring rolls as a Starter. The Pho's are also really good and freshly made

Reviewed 2 October 2016

My mouth is watering just remembering the Pho Ga that I had the other night.

The restaurant is in a strip mall, but don't let that fool you. The Pho Ga was really good and though the table-side service was pretty slow, once I ordered the food came out pretty quickly. If the soup is for one person, order the small - it's enough for two people!

I also had the classic spring rolls with pork, and they were not that great. Mostly because the rice paper had dried out and was leathery. The peanut sauce that it came with was way too cold.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I love going to Pho Oxnard to get my Vietnamese food fix. I usually order the Pho Ga (chicken pho) and the broth is usually very tasty. Sometimes inconsistent, however...at times the large has massive amounts of noodles and other times there are barely enough noodles to fill me up. The sides os bean sprouts, Thai basil, lime, and jalapeño have gotten fresher than they used to be...big plus! I'm also a big fan of their broken rice...best broken rice around. So tasty. I crave it all the time! The service here has improved in the past couple years...they are much more attentive and accommodating now, whereas before you could barely get more water if you needed it. I also love the rocket shrimp egg rolls here and the vermicelli.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The reason I go for Vietnamese is for the Pho! My only real requirement is that the broth has flavor, but this broth was very bland. The egg rolls were pretty good but I love when they come with the lettuce and mint to wrap and then dip. These did not. I really enjoyed my Vietnamese iced coffee.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Got my food to go and it was ready in record time. I had a noodle dish with beef, pork, and chicken so I could taste them all. Overall good flavors, fresh, and hot. Tons of dishes to choose from.

Been to Pho Oxnard Vietnamese Restaurant? Share your experiences!