“Great tacos but safety is very bad”
Review of Super Taco

Super Taco
Ranked #103 of 311 Restaurants in Oxnard
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I used to visit this place a lot because their tacos tastes very authentic but there was an incident that happened when I was parked in their lot, a car hit the back of my car. I didn't worry much because I know they have a lot of surveillance camera. So I reported it in the Police Department so they can pull out the video and find information but unfortunately, the owner was very uncooperative and the Officer told me that the camera was probably just for decoration. So after that, I don't go there anymore. I don't feel as much safe as before. I'm pretty sure I can find other authentic Mexican in the area. Try Sabor next time. Also, just FYI, this restaurant only accepts cash. The taste is good but not worth it when your car will get hit in their parking lot.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

We used to live in the area and miss the food at Sper taco. Every time we come to the area we stop in for the best burrito we have ever had. Even after 30 years the food is still worth the trip!

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Super Taco was the place to get a quick bite for years but has recently changed. The recipes seem to have been altered and the burritos seemed dry. I used to make this a must have on my Oxnard visits but now I'll pass.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

Not sure of the standards of some of the other people which posted reviews. The place needs to be inspected for proper cleaning and food temperatures.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

As a kid, when my family would enjoy a weekend joyride through the town, or if I were departing from the Oxnard Train Depot for a trip somewhere - I'd always want to stop in at Super Taco for a huge tasty Burrito.
If anyone would ask, it's nothing special on the outside. Just a quaint little place we found many years ago, and the same family has owned it for many years. You order at the window outside, and there's limited seating indoors. If you've ever felt sentimental about a 'whole-in-the-wall' taco stand...this is your place to come!