“Best taco in Oxnard”

Super Taco
Ranked #101 of 311 Restaurants in Oxnard
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Everytime I go back to Port Hueneme and I get off the Amtrak train at the Oxnard Station I eat here. Just straight down the street from the station, you can see it. Walk up window outside and they have food made to order, anything Mexican they do it and very well. Nice people that work there too. Must go. Taco Cabeza or Lengua are out of sight.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I used to visit this place a lot because their tacos tastes very authentic but there was an incident that happened when I was parked in their lot, a car hit the back of my car. I didn't worry much because I know they have a lot of surveillance camera. So I reported it in the Police Department so they can pull out the video and find information but unfortunately, the owner was very uncooperative and the Officer told me that the camera was probably just for decoration. So after that, I don't go there anymore. I don't feel as much safe as before. I'm pretty sure I can find other authentic Mexican in the area. Try Sabor next time. Also, just FYI, this restaurant only accepts cash. The taste is good but not worth it when your car will get hit in their parking lot.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

We used to live in the area and miss the food at Sper taco. Every time we come to the area we stop in for the best burrito we have ever had. Even after 30 years the food is still worth the trip!

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Super Taco was the place to get a quick bite for years but has recently changed. The recipes seem to have been altered and the burritos seemed dry. I used to make this a must have on my Oxnard visits but now I'll pass.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

Not sure of the standards of some of the other people which posted reviews. The place needs to be inspected for proper cleaning and food temperatures.

Been to Super Taco? Share your experiences!