Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
Hotels.comUS$185
TravelocityUS$185
Lol.travelUS$194
All reviews room was clean laundry facilities exercise room ice machine road trip yogurt free breakfast santa barbara cvs kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2022

The area around this hotel was a little questionable. We were definitely the minority in this area, being white. The hotel staff was great, all of the ones I came into contact with during our two day stay. The room was quiet and clean. All rooms had exterior doors which made it nice for loading and unloading the luggage. The shower was great. There is an outdoor pool in a fenced in area. They have an exercise room and laundry facilities in the center of the parking area. They have a lot of television channels to choose from. The hotel is older but well maintained. There are mostly Mexican restaurants in the area and Domino's pizza across the street. Traffic is busy here. We stayed here when visiting the Channel Islands.

1  Thank Tyme4relaxing
Reviewed 23 August 2022

Everything was wonderful! Very clean and accommodating. Price was a little high & you need to upgrade the mattresses! Great location, close to any store, park, beach, very secure. Breakfast was delicious & the front desk is very friendly & professional

Reviewed 16 August 2022

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean and well maintained. The scrambled eggs and sausage were fresh and tasty. The bed was very comfortable. The room was quiet considering that the street is busy. When I return, I'll be booking a room at this motel again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

I was sure there were many upgrades and whatnot due to the higher charges. We booked this hotel as it was fairly close to the Dallas Cowboys training camp. The location seemed ok AFTER the scary drive to get there. We left there going an entirely different route though. The way we came in was dark, through an industrial area, between dark fields of what seemed to be a massive nursery (like growing plants and whatever else) and some land that was under a massive sheet of “plastic” maybe….like, what’s under there? Fertilizer made with human bodies…sorry, I watch too much ID channel. Moving along, the room was “clean” but smelled old. If 2 people are staying more than one night, please ask for more towels. There is a small mini fridge. Let me repeat that, a SMALL mini fridge (but at least there is a fridge, right?). There is a gym with 3 pieces of work out equipment I believe. That is where the ice machine is and the vending machines are there as well. So, if there are people working out, you’ll pass through those people to get to the area where the machines are…oh, if you want, you can wash clothes too. There was a free breakfast that consist of bagged muffins (very soft and fresh), juices, coffee, some scrambled eggs (kind of runny), bacon (a little on the skimpy side), a couple of box cereal options, one type of yogurt, granola bars and a couple of fruit options. Not bad for free breakfast I suppose. All in all, it was ok. I would have felt better about it if we did not pay over $200 a night!! REALLY? C’mon….I know, I know…inflation, pandemic, supplies, staffing issues and whatever else… but OVER $200 a night? NO way was that worth it.

Room tip: Ask for extra towels. Make sure to lock your doors. The fridge is small. Take the route that does not take you through Children of the Corn.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2022

This property is in an industrial area of Oxnard and does not appear safe. My husband and I drove there, luckily not late, and left to go to a different hotel. I wish we had done more research and hadn't booked this. We ended up paying for the night, too

Date of stay: July 2022