HORRIBLE Customer Service!! I email and tried to cancel this stay over 7 days out. I received call from the hotel the day of the stay saying that the stay was not cancelled and that the only to remove the charge was to dispute with my credit card. The manager on duty later found my email in his junk mail, but still would not refund me. At this point I have had to dispute with AMEX for the last two months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint and Quiet Lodging in Pacific Grove, CaliforniaThe Bide-A-Wee Inn and Cottages is a quaint and quiet rustic inn on the tip of the Monterey Peninsula offering pet friendly lodging accommodations. Nestled in a beautifully wooded area on Asilomar Blvd., in Pacific Grove CA, the Bide-A-Wee is just a 3 minute walk from the Pacific Ocean, Point Pinos Lighthouse and the Pacific Grove Golf course. Enjoy miles of beautiful walk and bike paths, or experience the "17 Mile Drive", one of the most famous and magnificent stretches of road in the country, which showcases the spectacular Pacific shoreline and vast ocean view. Just minutes away are the world famous Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row, as well as the world famous Pebble Beach Golf Links.The Bide-A-Wee Inn & Cottages is just a 10 minute drive away from Carmel and all Monterey tourist attractions, and many of the finest restaurants and shops are just a 5 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bide-A-Wee-Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bide-a-Wee-Inn And Cottages
- Bide-a-Wee-Inn & Cottages Hotel Pacific Grove