All reviewspicnic tablesbagelsmile driveasilomar beachseparate bedroomstay there againgas fireplacesan franciscoflat screen tvbig surtide poolsbeautiful areathe cottagessmall roomcomfy bedcannery rowmicrowave
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This was our second time staying here. We like it because it is located right off of Lighthouse and faces the ocean. Asilomar Beach is just a short walk away. The room is spacious with microwave, small fridge, and a toaster. They provide a modest continental breakfast between 8-10 am. We bring our own coffee and heating coil to boil eggs. There are many restaurants nearby and since Pacific Grove is near to Point Lobos, Carmel, and Big Sur, we can plan our excursions. We like to check out the Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary when we get back in early to mid-afternoon. This is a quiet and convenient place for us to stay when we visit the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pansy K
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Amenities are bare minimum, Breakfast? What Breakfast? Coffee, tea, muffins if your lucky. No fans or A.C.. WiFi didn't work. Resv. were screwed up & had to change rooms in mid visit. Not apologetic or helpful, nor friendly. Felt unwelcomed.
At $200.+ a night, you'd think they would care. Nope

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kim G
Reviewed 11 October 2017

HORRIBLE Customer Service!! I email and tried to cancel this stay over 7 days out. I received call from the hotel the day of the stay saying that the stay was not cancelled and that the only to remove the charge was to dispute with my credit card. The manager on duty later found my email in his junk mail, but still would not refund me. At this point I have had to dispute with AMEX for the last two months.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Santhosh S
Reviewed 9 September 2017

This adorable Inn in perched up one block from the beautiful Monterey coast line! The rooms are outdated but definitely fits the vibe of the location. Staff was very accommodating! Upon arrival I asked for suggestions on a good place for dinner that wouldn't be too touristy and Alex recommended that my husband and I try the Fishwife restaurant, which is located just down the street from the Inn. We love the idea of not having to travel through unknown streets to get to the restaurant. Fishwife has delicious food and drinks! We enjoyed our stay so much that we have already booked another stay for November!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We decided to travel to Monterey and San Francisco over Labor Day Weekend to escape the heat, but both locations were experiencing abnormal temperatures in the 100s. Unfortunately this quaint little motel does not have air conditioning or ceiling fans in their rooms and bungalows and they keep their outside lights on all night. So even if we opened the door and window (which we did) at night to cool our room down, the lights kept us awake. I would recommend that that this establishment install ceiling fans.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple