“Steakhouse With Delicious Seafood”

Kaiser Grille Palm Desert
Reserve with OpenTable
Kaiser Grille Palm Desert is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 297 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The valley's favorite since 1992. Offering Fresh California Cuisine with all natural and antibiotic free meats, chicken and pork, wild or sustainable seafood and fresh/local produce whenever possible. We offer USDA PRIME USDA Black Angus Steaks. All of our sauces, desserts and dressings are made in-house. Our Motto: DINE LOCAL. EAT FRESH! Born out of our love of food and hospitality, Kaiser Grille has been synonymous with quality and value for over twenty years in the Coachella Valley. Founded by Kaiser Morcus in 1992, Kaiser Grille quickly became a hotspot for locals and visitors alike. After a ten year hibernation in Palm Desert, his son, Eric is taking the helm in his new restaurant. We are located at the former Chop House location in Palm Desert. Fresh from a remodel and menu change, we are located just a few blocks away from where it all began over twenty years ago. Yet, as we all get better with age, we hope that this time of rest has given us more passion and inspiration to provide more enjoyment for your dining experience.
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We have enjoyed the food at the Kaiser Grill in Palm Springs and it was an easy decision to try this Palm Desert location. It didn't disappoint. The restaurant is a bit smaller than the Palm Springs location, but has a nice, subdued ambiance, very good service, and significantly, more than the usual menu items. For example, everyone does pan seared salmon, but the Kaiser's version came with an unusual "brussels sprout hash" which included mushrooms, caramelized onions, a touch of smoked bacon, plus truffle oil and a yogurt dill sauce. Honestly, as much as I liked the salmon, this "hash" stole the show.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Early bird special is amazing, but the quality of service makes it twice as good. The owner is on the floor constantly making sure your stay is comfortable. I'd recommend this to anybody wanting a Palm Springs/Palm Desert experience. Good pricing and good food. Thanks to Kaitlyn, and to the owner as well!! Thanks, Noel!

Christopher Hipolito

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Came to Kaiser Grille with my fiancé during her birthday weekend. This place is great! The staff is wonderful and so friendly. The food was delicious. We had a great time and will make sure we come in whenever we come to town. Thanks to Paige and Noel for a lovey time.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I visited with my mom for my birthday dinner and had an amazing time. Paige and Noel went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. I highly recommend the stuffed sole.

Eric M, Owner at Kaiser Grille Palm Desert, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Caitlin,
Happy birthday!
We are so glad you tried our restaurant and that you had a great time.
Our team members are a key reason for our success, and Noel and Paige are certainly some of the best!
We look forward to seeing you again.
Thank you again for choosing us.
Kind regards,
Eric

Reviewed 8 August 2017

When this was the chop house we would eat there at least 2 times a week. We have had nothing but bad food and even worst service

Eric M, Owner at Kaiser Grille Palm Desert, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Palm Desert Jerry,
I am very sorry to hear this and would like to find out what exactly your experiences were so that I may fix it for you. We can only change the things we know about. I would like to know the dates you dined and the copy of your checks, so that I can make sure you are compensated correctly. My motto is "no guest leaves unhappy."
I can be reached at groups@kaisercorp.com or 760-779-9888 x 3. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards, Eric Morcus-owner