“One of those great places that can make you feel like a local- even if it's just for one meal.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cheeky's

Cheeky's
Ranked #17 of 316 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

Lovely ambiance for a Sunday brunch- complete with DJ. Tried the chilaquiles which were perfectly crisp and just the right amount of spicy- although there wasn't much of the queso fresco to be seen. The eggs benedict florentine were also deliciously prepared. For drinks we had the house Bloody Mary which had a nice kick to it, and a cucumber spritzer that tasted as refreshing as it looked. Everything was reasonably priced, meal total for two was just about $50 including tip (drinks were $10 ea).

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Washington, D.C.
“Best breakfast we ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

We had heard about this restaurant before arriving in Palm Springs. Were told it was the best breakfast anywhere and that was true. Fabulous food!!!!

San Francisco, California
“I get cravings...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

The problem with Cheeky's is that I get cravings for their food, and I live in San Francisco. Thank god it's only an hour flight! Sometimes I go to Palm Springs just to get my Cheeky's fix!!!

Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

Phenomenal breakfast - food, drink and staff. If you're in Palm Springs and DON'T go here, you're making a HUGE mistatke!!!

San Francisco, California
“Worth the Wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

Yes, there's a wait, we waited for about 30 minutes or so on a Saturday morning around 10:30am. Was it worth it? My husband never thinks so for waiting for breakfast/brunch, but we both agreed that the food and atmosphere were good.

We ordered the bacon flight to start and that was tasty - although I wish they told you when they set it down which is which. Some you can tell, others, not so much.

My husband got a mexican dish - maybe huevos rancheros, and a single pancake. The pancake was amazing, so dough but with bits of corn in it, really good. I think he liked the other okay too. I got the eggs withe sausage and the biscuit. I love breads and biscuits but actually didn't finish this one, it didn't really do anything for me. Everything was good and really unique flavors, well-cooked scrambled eggs, but it's so hard to make this stuff from good to amazing.

Overall, it a really quirky place with fast service and creative food. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited February 2012