“One of those great places that can make you feel like a local- even if it's just for one meal.”
Review of Cheeky's

Cheeky's
Ranked #16 of 333 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Lovely ambiance for a Sunday brunch- complete with DJ. Tried the chilaquiles which were perfectly crisp and just the right amount of spicy- although there wasn't much of the queso fresco to be seen. The eggs benedict florentine were also deliciously prepared. For drinks we had the house Bloody Mary which had a nice kick to it, and a cucumber spritzer that tasted as refreshing as it looked. Everything was reasonably priced, meal total for two was just about $50 including tip (drinks were $10 ea).

Write a ReviewReviews (1,176)

Reviewed 7 March 2012

We had heard about this restaurant before arriving in Palm Springs. Were told it was the best breakfast anywhere and that was true. Fabulous food!!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2012

The problem with Cheeky's is that I get cravings for their food, and I live in San Francisco. Thank god it's only an hour flight! Sometimes I go to Palm Springs just to get my Cheeky's fix!!!

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Phenomenal breakfast - food, drink and staff. If you're in Palm Springs and DON'T go here, you're making a HUGE mistatke!!!

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Yes, there's a wait, we waited for about 30 minutes or so on a Saturday morning around 10:30am. Was it worth it? My husband never thinks so for waiting for breakfast/brunch, but we both agreed that the food and atmosphere were good.

We ordered the bacon flight to start and that was tasty - although I wish they told you when they set it down which is which. Some you can tell, others, not so much.

My husband got a mexican dish - maybe huevos rancheros, and a single pancake. The pancake was amazing, so dough but with bits of corn in it, really good. I think he liked the other okay too. I got the eggs withe sausage and the biscuit. I love breads and biscuits but actually didn't finish this one, it didn't really do anything for me. Everything was good and really unique flavors, well-cooked scrambled eggs, but it's so hard to make this stuff from good to amazing.

Overall, it a really quirky place with fast service and creative food. Definitely worth a visit.