Do you ever need to get away to just relax and chill? This is the place! I was in much need to escape from my everyday life and just relax on a solo trip and La Dolce Vita Resort did not let me down again. I am a returning guest since I had such a great time the previous trip to La Dolce Vita. The overall service from check-in to check-out is full of friendly and caring people. The owners always take time to chat and help with any friendly tips about Palm Springs. The staff is very accommodating and considerate of when your room is cleaned to not disturb you as well as do a great job! The room had a wonderful view of the front pool with clean and fresh sheets and towels. I loved the option of the 2 pools as I search for shade since I am a redhead and keep out of direct sunlight. The owners even moved an umbrella by the end of the pool for me to provide shade for me while in the pool - that was so nice. The on-sight spa was wonderful, I did not have to drive anywhere to get a EXCELLENT sports massage, one of several types they offer and as well as other services. The location is excellent to get around town and only 2 blocks from the free bus ride into downtown from the resort. Everyone I met around the pool were all so friendly and nice. The parking is off the street parking and never an issue to find a spot. There is a limited breakfast and happy hour! Thanks to everyone at La Dolce Vita for making my much needed vacation so wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa