“My husband says the best Pad Thai ever.”
Review of Chada Thai Cuisine

Chada Thai Cuisine
Ranked #101 of 337 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2016

We love Thai food and usually try out a few when we travel. I like curry and he likes Pad Thai. This restaurant had both and they were excellent. Very nice atmosphere. Peaceful. Good service. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

The food here is very good and staff is lovely. We tried lots of Thai places in the desert and this one is consistently good. Lots of good choices for vegetarians.

1  Thank LBToni
Reviewed 27 November 2016

This is just outside the main downtown district so it was fairly quiet but easy to park, in the spaces behind the restaurant. The food was lovely and very reasonably priced. The staff were fantastic, so overall everything was perfect.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Went here twice, once with kids, once without. Reasonably priced. Great food. Great service. Loved it . Made our stay in Palm Springs all the better

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I have family who live in Palm Springs so, when I visited them in June, they suggested Chada Thai Cuisine because of my love for Thai food. This restaurant did not disappoint. The Chada Garden Rolls were tasty and very fresh and the Pad Kee Mao was very spicy and very, very good. I thoroughly enjoyed this small restaurant. It was not busy the day we were there, a Friday afternoon. The service was speedy and friendly. I would definitely go there again on my next trip.