“Time for perfect score.....”
Review of WorkOUT Gym

WorkOUT Gym
More attraction details
Owner description: WorkOUT Gym Palm Springs is your neighborhood fitness center where everyone is welcome. Our gym is 3,800 square feet of cool air-conditioned space and state-of-the-art free weights and machine circuit equipment . Our welcoming friendly atmosphere is casual and helpful and you'll feel right at home here even if you are a new or moderate gym user. We have professional personal trainers available that can help you reach your fitness goals, if you need one. Free group classes. Our cardiovascular equipment has personal TV's, our comfy lounge area offers complimentary wifi, coffee, fruit and snacks. The private mens locker room has a large dry sauna & showers with private secure lockers, Best of all, men we allow shirtless WorkOUT's so you can see the muscles you are working (bring a towel for equipment). No sales staff or contracts to sign. We have day passes, weekly and monthly rates available.
Reviewed 27 September 2014

I was the second review for this great local gym but given incomplete construction I couldn't quite justify the full 5 stars. Now that everything is complete, and judging by how many cars are now in the parking lot at 10AM on a weekday word is OUT!

And what's truly amazing is that despite change in ownership - it feels exactly the same. Trent, a personal trainer/co-owner could not be more helpful and friendly. I have my routines from back east, but asked him a few questions and just like Roman did for me originally he spend the 5-10 mins showing me alternative exercises I could do with the equipment they have. Doesn't get any better than that!

So if you are from out of town, don't have a national pass to the national chains, then by all means check it out. Some resorts even have business arrangements that your day/weekly pass is free....that's the case for me now and saves me the $35 to go spend on a great dinner somewhere in the Valley.

Love the cross section of guys that show up - from the young 20somethings to the guys in their 70s trying to stay fit and active. That is to be respected for sure!!

7  Thank whollis

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a great gym if you want to go when have a great workout and leave. It's mostly older gay man. It's a very nice, clean and well-kept gym.

1  Thank DGINPS
Reviewed 21 March 2014

On my visits to Palm Springs, I always choose WorkOUT gym. The weight training equipment is good, there's a good range of free weights, good cardio equipment and a stretching area.

The gym is rarely crowded and the clientele friendly.

In addition, the gym is spotlessly clean, the staff are friendly and helpful and there's a range of free snacks, fruit and coffee.

1  Thank ChristopherN59
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Great place. It has everything you need for great workouts. Good music,, friendly, coffee and snacks too, all included. Great deal all the way around. l
love it there !!