“A decent gym”
Review of WorkOUT Gym

WorkOUT Gym
More attraction details
Owner description: WorkOUT Gym Palm Springs is your neighborhood fitness center where everyone is welcome. Our gym is 3,800 square feet of cool air-conditioned space and state-of-the-art free weights and machine circuit equipment . Our welcoming friendly atmosphere is casual and helpful and you'll feel right at home here even if you are a new or moderate gym user. We have professional personal trainers available that can help you reach your fitness goals, if you need one. Free group classes. Our cardiovascular equipment has personal TV's, our comfy lounge area offers complimentary wifi, coffee, fruit and snacks. The private mens locker room has a large dry sauna & showers with private secure lockers, Best of all, men we allow shirtless WorkOUT's so you can see the muscles you are working (bring a towel for equipment). No sales staff or contracts to sign. We have day passes, weekly and monthly rates available.
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is advertised as a gay men's gym and it is, but as a 60 year old straight man I didn't find it particularly uncomfortable. It is clean and the equipment, although a little outdated, was well maintained. It is mostly older men who work out here and the gay vibe wasn't overwhelming. I chose it because it was walking distance from where I was staying and they were nice enough to give me a week pass before I decided to buy a membership for the duration of my stay in palm springs (two months). At no time was I made to feel uncomfortable so I can recommend it to anyone who wants to work out while in palm springs.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This really is a good place for a workout. It is small but there is everything you need plus yoga classes and a sauna. It is generally older guys working out there but also some younger guys.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Yes is small but every muscle Mary still can get a full work out and I believe moving to a bigger property so things can only get better.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Poorly managed. Really weird people works here. You will not have fun if thats what you are looking for, AND you will barely be able to enjoy your workout if the psycho that works there allows you to.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 September 2016

This is by far the best gym I have been to. It is small but has everything you need. People are very friendly and they have free coffee, WiFi and charging stations for phones. They gym is very clean, has nice sauna and showers. Free yoga and exercise classes. Can't say enough good about this place.

Appreciate the videos in the gym with hints and demonstrations about how to improve your workout routine.

It is nice that they let you work out without your shirt. That helps with exercise form.

Although everyone is welcome, this is unabashedly a gay gym.

When visiting Palm Springs, I usually stay at the gay hotels Bearfoot Inn, InnDulge or Vista Grande because they give you free passes to the gym.