“Inexpensive lunch!”

Teriyaki Yogi
Ranked #150 of 328 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Japanese, Hawaiian
Reviewed 2 November 2014

Quick, fresh, and filling! The tofu bowl was great, as well as the chicken dish. Upgrade to the brown rice!

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

We were visitng in Palm Spring and didn't feel like going out for dinner so we went for takeaway. We had the beef saute and a double teriyaki burger. Both were a-ma-zing! The fresh vegetables with the beef saute were really nicely prepared and the meat on the burger was succulent and tasted great! If you're in Palm Springs and want great food for a great price... visit these nice people!

1  Thank Gerrit D
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I drive by this strip mall many times, but have never taken the time to really visit there. I was needing lunch fast and noticed the Trip advisor sticker in the window. I decided it couldn't be that bad! I had the turkey burger, forgoing the wonderful menus for chicken bowls. My burger was very good. Now I know I will go back and have one of those delicious bowls. It is located in the Smoke Tree Village on E. Palm Canyon Dr.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I come here all the time and get the Chicken Cup which is more than enough. The place is immaculate and the owners couldn't be more accomodating. The food is totally fresh and delicious.

1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Simple but delicious lunch. Chicken, Vegetables and Rice how can you get any better then that. The place is family run and they are such nice folks. Huge portions.